Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Token acquisition via illegal DLC purchase

Ofcourrrrrrsssssssseeeeee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ADX1opI7Vg

1 Like

I’m not sure about this pic, but there are a lot of ways to fake it like this.
Having taken it with a camera says absolutely nothing.

Depending on the database settings this number may not even be possible. But who knows.

And i guess people screaming for wipe are just people who want to see the game burn even more. So if they did a wipe they can then again scream: “UHHH WIPE - THIS IS SOO BAD!!”

1 Like

That is from closed beta.

1 Like

practically those who ask for wipoes are those that didnt really play too much. so it doesnt hurt them at low lvl . they never really thing about those who did play and grind hard lol

So…BR Ip block when? :place_of_worship:

3 Likes

Exactly. I think that guy was trolling is all with the old picture =P

How about you stop spreading mayhem? It’s a screen from the CBT, when duping was possible, it’s been fixed since long ago…

And everyone calling for wipe seems to lack common sense. No silver has been artificially created, it’s just the market that got flooded with extra tokens, therefore the biggest victim of this happening is IMC not players lmao.

5 Likes

More like these people who want wipe didn’t put any effort into their characters. I doubt any of them has a well geared lvl 200+ character. Either that or they picked some crappy build and realized it too late.

4 Likes

well this is already open beta. I dont think wipe is a good solution.

EDIT: After reading comments, I think im cool with server wipe but I think there should be a compensation to those account with high level characters.

we do not use icoins now, wake up!!

2 Likes

I believe the best solution would be to wipe attributes and remove all silver from the game that exceeds let’s say…5-10m silver. It’s the only way to really catch the abusers.
After all that will also clear a good amount of silver generated by bots.

This is one of the reasons for a WIPE …

What’s an iCoin? Oh right something we had in Closed Beta. You’re still playing that? Come join us at Open Beta bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If they are going for a wipe, they should reset ALL our tokens time, give like about over 50+ exp tomes, finally increase mobs spawn rate by decent amount etc. to compensate those guys, who went straight to 280 and spent too much time.

This might sound xenophobic but really, just give IP restriction to BR and let them play on their own upcoming LevelUp Server. Just IP ban all of them and refund their payment.

8 Likes

If it was up to engineers nothing would be made as they would still be stuck trying to perfect everything until oblivion.

-Well i bet nobody wants a wipe, it would be so many hours wasted farming, doing quest, grinding but i dont see a better solution? the game is so broken right now with only people who bought the founder pack, i cant imagine when it goes f2p so many BOTs, rumors about lots of duped items, and now a infinite TP exploit which even if they do ban players who abused it (probably checking the IP so it really doesnt matter if they used mules or main accounts)
where would that silver go to? not sure if its real but “RMT silver sellers” selling like 100k for about 1 USD REALLY?? I wonder how much silver those who used the exploit sold to these RMT sites.

-If we do get a wipe it would be a lot of wasted time but no lost real money( i do work but only played the game on my free time, it was my choice i can complain but i still prefer a healthier server than this clown fiesta) but maybe if we get a equivalent compesation who knows? I know IMC has heard our complains but there is so much more to fix or implement…
Everytime things like this happen lots of players will just leave the game because why would you play a game where the economy is totally broken and ruled by “illegal players”

-Will we lose lots of players if we do get a wipe? sure we will but still better than the situation right now… and think about the future a server so broken in only 2 weeks would you really play it if you knew about it and were a new player? i wouldn’t

people will complain about hours wasted lvling and that they wouldnt want to do it again but with the situation my motivation to lvl right now is null and too long didnt read :open_mouth:

1 Like

you have any idea how the fair brazilians hate LevelUp games? it’s TERRIBLE, they ruined ragnarok, they will do the same to this game.

good the BRs will get a a taste of their own medicine.:checkered_flag:

when it’s f2p the servers or going to be PACKED.