Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Token acquisition via illegal DLC purchase

I believe the best solution would be to wipe attributes and remove all silver from the game that exceeds let’s say…5-10m silver. It’s the only way to really catch the abusers.
After all that will also clear a good amount of silver generated by bots.

This is one of the reasons for a WIPE …

What’s an iCoin? Oh right something we had in Closed Beta. You’re still playing that? Come join us at Open Beta bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If they are going for a wipe, they should reset ALL our tokens time, give like about over 50+ exp tomes, finally increase mobs spawn rate by decent amount etc. to compensate those guys, who went straight to 280 and spent too much time.

This might sound xenophobic but really, just give IP restriction to BR and let them play on their own upcoming LevelUp Server. Just IP ban all of them and refund their payment.

8 Likes

If it was up to engineers nothing would be made as they would still be stuck trying to perfect everything until oblivion.

-Well i bet nobody wants a wipe, it would be so many hours wasted farming, doing quest, grinding but i dont see a better solution? the game is so broken right now with only people who bought the founder pack, i cant imagine when it goes f2p so many BOTs, rumors about lots of duped items, and now a infinite TP exploit which even if they do ban players who abused it (probably checking the IP so it really doesnt matter if they used mules or main accounts)
where would that silver go to? not sure if its real but “RMT silver sellers” selling like 100k for about 1 USD REALLY?? I wonder how much silver those who used the exploit sold to these RMT sites.

-If we do get a wipe it would be a lot of wasted time but no lost real money( i do work but only played the game on my free time, it was my choice i can complain but i still prefer a healthier server than this clown fiesta) but maybe if we get a equivalent compesation who knows? I know IMC has heard our complains but there is so much more to fix or implement…
Everytime things like this happen lots of players will just leave the game because why would you play a game where the economy is totally broken and ruled by “illegal players”

-Will we lose lots of players if we do get a wipe? sure we will but still better than the situation right now… and think about the future a server so broken in only 2 weeks would you really play it if you knew about it and were a new player? i wouldn’t

people will complain about hours wasted lvling and that they wouldnt want to do it again but with the situation my motivation to lvl right now is null and too long didnt read :open_mouth:

1 Like

you have any idea how the fair brazilians hate LevelUp games? it’s TERRIBLE, they ruined ragnarok, they will do the same to this game.

good the BRs will get a a taste of their own medicine.:checkered_flag:

when it’s f2p the servers or going to be PACKED.

That’s what I’m afraid of.
I just can hope the EU server I’m going to will be region locked.
And that they also have a good list of proxy IPs blocked.
And maybe only allow 2-3 connections from the same IP, so they can’t set up their own proxy/vpn and connect with 100+ bots.

I’m rly angry and sad about the people who did this to this game…

4 Likes

I dont know if you guys have some idea what economy is , but this bug does not create money ! and if money isnt created out of nowhere , the golbal economy stays the same. Prices should remain the same.

The only problem is some cheaters having all attributs big items and a lot of silver the got FROM OTHER PLAYERS. They didnt create the silvers.

Get that in your minds, no silvers created out of nowhere = economy saved.

economy get ruined when you create to much money. (some third world country does it thinking it will save them , they end up having a money worse nothing ) = inflation.

stop asking for wipe , the economy is not ruined.

Just ban players that have all attributs max lvl wich is impossible at the moment without selling multiple tokens.

And if you really care about these cheaters you can maybe wipe silvers. but as I said no silver were created

The Adventure Journal rankings is going to have ALOT of blank spaces after maintenence! :smiley:

Summary of this thread

1. Wipe please
  2. IMC is dumb for not wiping lolololol
  3. Ban BRs
  4. More wipe request
  5. Generic racism.

Dang i ran out of popcorn and salty tears i farmed on GD section. Halp.

8 Likes

The players who wants wipe are scrubs who is jelly on high level players. Lel.

I’m still looking forward on the massive ban. So excited. <3

2 Likes

Look at this. This community is definitely the funniest.

2 Likes

prices do remain the same because its ruled by supply and demand… but the economy is not only about the “Trading House”.
"economy get ruined when you create to much money. (some third world country does it thinking it will save them , they end up having a money worse nothing ) = inflation." its more like corruption where the money is concentrated in few players/politicians legit money(farmed or by selling items) got illegaly(selling “fake” tokens, and Hats with potential) not saying all the silver is now in the hands of those who used the exploit is just a better example than “inflation”
i agree wipe is not the optimal solution but its one, well we can only wait IMC solution

2 Likes

Of course the economy is about the “Trading House”. how else do players trade or sell their items? every other method is highly limited… and people have already been buying out high demand items and selling them back for even more silver

It’s a bit more complicated.
An economy where a few players possess the majority of the silver isn’t the same as an economy where the silver is more or less equally spread among the playerbase.
Especially in an economy where trading is basically nonexistent.

1 Like