Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Yes I think so too, Wugu arts best with cannon / musk.

@7aniki really really tough choice. You do have a point tho, but we cannot forget how OP crit shot + steady aim buffs are for bows… Let alone they will remove crit cap soon with leather so stacking crit will be more popular I suppose.

i tested broadhead lv 5, it has 7.5 second downtime, are you using 3 rajapearl card to compensate that?

I’m debating having like:
14 bodkin
1 broad
5 barbed
Max the rest.

So you’re saying use raja pearl to keep bleeds up? For combo with prison cutter? It feels meh without centaurs cards, or that just may be me having them as a crutch.

1 Like

It really is not a bad idea but it depends more than anything on your AAR where you take it.

I have: drakona frieno (7) + dionys (3) + Skiaclipse Sabaton ichor (2) + enchant 2 + 3 centaurs cards (6)

Now I can try to get 7 frieno to compensate with hair 1, 2, 3 aoe + enchant 3 + food squire and use a pasiute keeping 20 AAR; I can also switch to asio bow to have 2 aoe + 2 more of the buff and remove 2 centaurs.

It all depends on what you want, and above all on your luck and equipment you get.

Yeah I’m working on my aar, I have 16 with squire food.

Still figuring out how to get to 20, most likely need dyonis or asio ichor.

As much as I have put into my gear, I feel like there’s always ways to optimize and my current goal is trying to get to 20 aar without centaur so I can use dmg cards.

1 Like

i remember you use ranger-fletcher mergen. The good universal +30% dmg card is prison cutter because of broadhead’s bleeding (max broadhead still has 2.5sec downtime tho), or 0 broadhead 3 rajapearl (but only 10% chance of bleeding tho and sacrifice all 3 purple card slot).
I tested max barbed against boruta, 3x100k x5OH every 15 second. Very hectic compared to casting 3x spread shot (5hit @ 200k per OH)

half correct!

if you have 1500+crit rate at lv 420 for 50% crit cap, i think it will be less than 50% against lv 450 legend raid boss

i think for cannon it will be too much, my cannoner friend with 18k patk and cannon art can reach 3M dmg cap already

Yes I stand corrected, balancing I guess?

Yeah the only sad part is that it is the best and only really useful of Wugu (atleast?) for now… SFR still subpar compared to other circles…

Why compare Barbed to spread? You don’t sacrifice skill points from one to the other.

What about Barbed vs broad vs Bodkin vs dma?

Isn’t 3 cards for 30% to bleed? It is still good, it should have 100% uptime right you attack so often on bosses. It shouldn’t drop.

because both barbed and spread considered 2nd best skill (1st is magic arrow vs zenith), although barbed is tend for bossing only, their CD is almost similar too. Any fletcher skills is weaker compared to mergen’s

barbed cant be vs broad, because it is a combo of broad (bleed)+barbed.
vs bodkin too, combo bodkin+barbed
vs DMA, i dont have enough point to compare it. Theoritically, SFRxOH wise, barbed wins (both skills dont get burn+bleed debuff)

Rajapearl
[★/3]% chance per attack dealt of bleeding an enemy for 6 sec
so 3 card, maxed at 10%

Thanks for the clarification.

i still think only wugu can use 30% universal card without sacrificing purple slot

That is one of the strong points of Wugu yeah, why the heck it wont crit…

I was thinking atleast like a “mini crit”? Like half the dmg of normal crit will be nice considering how low Wugu sFR is

on the bright side, if you dont take wugu,you can still safely use velnia monkey card for boruta/world bossing, because there is a chance other competitor is poisoning the boss

barbed arrow consumption is 5 times more than magic, bodkin and broad…
wugu SFR cant be boost anymore, because it act as a DoT, not burst. There was never a DoT skill that has Burst damage per tick

i re-spec fletcher to this

broadhead lv1 is long enough to combo with barbed. I checked ktos
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/npcs?armor=Iron&order=lvld&f=1
it seems only skiaclipse has plate, all the other 420 boss are non-plate (including new insect raid bosses)
lv15 barbed 695%
+100 enhance 695+60%=1112%
combo with broad’s bleed 1112+50%=1668%
against leather 1668% x3hit x5OH= 25020% (stronger than lv 5 max enhance magic arrow 22680%)
against cloth 1668% x5hit x5OH= 41700%

crossfire lv1 just to combo with DMA, AOE is not fletcher strong suit anyway, so it just a filler.
i hope they dont release ghost/plate type boss at episode 12

Yeah tough choice really to respec fletcher

Crossfire is so good though, it’s hard just getting 1 of it. I’d personally give up DMA over Crossfire.

1 Like

For Fletcher I am debating Bodkin vs Barbed. Though -25% def is really good

may i ask how good is crossfire? 1554% true AOE, but not behave like musket’s penetration shoot.

how? max bodkin is -15%

Sorry had the wrong thing in mind when I thought max attrib