Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

I dont think broadhead tick even critting. Magic arrow despite rated lower, it only cost 5 point.

how would you distribute your fletcher skills? it seems except max magic arrow, any combination is okay and regretable too

1 broad
14 bodkin
5 barbed
10 xfire
10 dma
5 magic

I also no longer have Downfall or Sprinkle on Mergen and went 15 triple shot.

Your mileage may vary, but itā€™s been a good spec for what I do.

I usually benchmark my tests on Bernice. Even with the rng of the bosses, I do enough of it to get a good idea about how Iā€™m doing and the spec.

2 Likes

New bow, looks absolutely amazing for fletchers.

1 Like

i need that bow for sure :heart:

Thought the same, new meta ichor incoming

does anyone know what is the cap max lvl of the skills that reach 15?

it can go beyond lv15, no cap. My pheasant lv 15 +1 pheasant gem +1 divine might= lv17

@ennislol If anything, it just make fletcher contribution more complicated. That +6 skill point doesnt free you 6 skill point more (bodkin 12+3 barbed 12+3), instead we tend to maximize it (bodkin 15+3 barbed 15+3). DMA and crossfire skill point are crying in anticipation to be reduced now

1 Like

Pretty interesting ichorsā€¦ Though it just tend to make mergens to be fletcher variant

I think developer see the rise of fletcher player lately then come up with that bow idea. And it works! This bow pleased most of the bow user!
Remember what happened when they released skiaclipse bow with rain arrow range+9?

Ready for barbed lv 19!

2 Likes

With Barbed always hitting 5, definitely going to max out.

We also get 3 more skill points I think, I read something about a skill point potion.

Iā€™d drop dma before crossfire. Maybe even magic arrow, but not sure yet.

Yeah 3 more points, but we canā€™t exceed the level of the skillā€¦ So basically they are just addional skill pts

In case of Fletcher becoming OP with Mergen, what would you replace? Falconer or Ranger?

Falconer :frowning:

Going to min max damage wise, Falco got very strong when it got revamped but it became a burst sustained dps. Ranger beats it with Crit shot buff which, the stronger you are through late game, the more advantage you get from the buff itselfā€¦

both choice are not wrong actually, depend which one suit your playstyle. I chose to sacrifice ranger because i need falconer AOE skills to bring balance to fletcher(bossing) and mergen(mix of AOE&bossing). And aiming still boost party DPS too

Right yeahā€¦ But I am afraid of them increasing max dmg cap again to 10 million. How to get that? Answer will be with critsā€¦

as i wrote before , there is no wrong choice here. I dont want to be reach-10M-dmg-OR-delete-my-char type of player

I agree bro dont worry :slight_smile: there is no doubt falco is very fun to play as a class

How could you get rid of your lovely birb that helped you through all these years in this game?

:sad:

I know :disappointed_relieved:

/twenteeBirbs