Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Korea ToS already has this patch (Clone can use shooting star, on August 18 2016). I don’t know when international ToS will get the patch.

Find swordsman patch for iToS here:

At this point I don’t even refine anything over +10 or even +5 anymore sigh been wasting so much silver instead of dumping them into attributes.

Just went from lv. 50 MA to lv. 85, critting at 8K feels way better than RNG refine.

+6-+7 is okay, +5 if you like to ease wallet strain.
Every few levels a new weapon with higher damage is introduced.

Yay, lvl 85 magic arrow.
I think you will be able to keep your margaret bow for quite some levels.

Do you know if Mergen gives more dmg to 2h bow? or just the range. It feels so weak and to be honest, unfair.
I’m losing:

• Crit Rate
  • Manamana op stats
  • 25% ignored defense
  • DPS

and what do I get in return?

• 100% additional damage to flying type
  • longer range
  • ?

-The ability to use mergen skills (cannot use with crossbow).
-A wool outfit?

No, you do not get extra damage.
Only attribute passive for mergen = increase ranged with bow & crossbow.
You could use weapon swap, and use crossbow&mana mana + 2H bow.

Each missile attack will still -10% defence so no worries.

this guy is crazy, concentrated fire its a multishot ftw version . and limacon its a running shot 2.0 too BUT spend MANY sp pots

Yes, Schwarzer reiter is quite nice.
Still ??? unsure about rank 9 future for reiter, since it requires mount-compatible skills.

How is this fair for 2H bow user? you are sacrificing way too much :frowning:

It’s because manamana is too good. Best offensive second slot item.

Edit, videos, I have to use these posts, the forum is telling me I am a spammer again.
Cleric healbombing with blessing (blessing makes healtiles hit twice) vs moa boss:

Channel for taoist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMUdjPvKepIdc8KCHSTS4Ug

2 Likes

What’s your prediction with the new patch? will this change?

SR plus mergen combo if skills of mergen is compatible in mounting

sr3 + hackapell (obviously rank 9) i think its soo much better (melee & ranged skills)

Only 1 mergen skill is for mount, ‘Parthian Shaft’.

@Nicola I don’t know. The KR Archer forum is mainly about [쿼렐슈터] and [슈바르츠라이터] … (Kworel Syuteo and Syubareucheu Raiteo).
Mergen and hakka need either +damage, +aoe size, -Cooldown.

They’re too busy nerfing fencer3 and dragoon2.

Maybe they create a new mounted class for arch and another support type. Hopefully they also release pipe piper

Is Bokor Plague viable for Earth Tower ? SInce the damage is so over the roof but there shouldn’t be 2 plague doctors on the same party due to the de buff overwritten problem…

Edit: Also, is SP consumption a Silver Problem later on? How much of a problem?

Thanks

Yes, bokor plague is viable, even though the damage is mainly DoT.
You will still probably get another cleric with Priest1 for ress. Most full supports will be Priest3-cler2-kriv1-plaguedoc, so make sure they don’t overwrite your plague skills.

If you have spam level 15 hexifiggy combo, you will burn a lot of SP. Be sure to visit the bokor thread, a lot of info there. Having a paladin with restoration aura will ease your SP consumption, diev high level statue (rare), or a kabbalist ein sof.

This rank8 vid has a plague doc at earth tower, in the team:

Ah, knew i forgot to ask something. Are those Necro3 builds being played in ET/other endgame stuff or are they still just afk farming in higher maps?

I believe most necros are afk farming dina bee, etc.

Edit video A2? ranger3 scout3 11 minute dungeon 145:

Taoist bug: Charm of three disasters will decrease your resist if your resist is already negative:

Koreans about youtube comments:
Comments are nice and there is no feedback.
The English users have turned the comment section into Question & Answer.
So much foreign overseas interest for our rank 8. (Something something) (they?) aren’t looking at inven. (something something incorrect information, you are welcome)

is this confirmed greyheim? :cry::cry:

I don’t have a Necro3, however the skill data shows it is magic (similar to other skeletons):

From tampon from the translation thread, too:

Summon a skeleton archer made with a corpse. The skeleton archer will engage in combat and follow its master.

Max Level: 5
Type: Melee Attack (Magic)
Attribute: Melee
Cooldown: 60
SP: 83 (+14/Lv)

Summoned Skeleton Archers: (Skill Lv) -> Lv5: 5
Consumed Corpses: (Skill Lv x 2) -> Lv5: 10

Attributes:

Raise Skull Archer: Enhance (Max Lv: 100)

• 1% increase in summoned Skeleton Archer attack per attribute level