Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Do we know how well Necro3 and Warlock 2 are doing in kTOS right now? I’m making a new wiz3 and don’t wanna play ele3 if i can help it.

35.42% of wizards went Warlock2 (most Wiz3 -> elementalist3 -> warlock2). Invocation is a very good skill.

Necro3 will ease your corpse problems with new attributes (expensive attributes). Popular is Wiz3-linker2-necro3 or Wiz3-linker-sorcerer-necro3.

Is Necro3 DPS competitive to Warlock2? I’m mainly concerned about the summon AI, though i guess skele archers being ranged helps a lot with that

also, do you know if the skele archers do more damage to decayed targets or if they’re still doing non-missle damage?

Skele archers deal [magic] damage. Not missile. They don’t benefit from decay.

Flesh cannon 15 is quite strong. Necro3 is a good afk farmer.
Warlock invocation is better vs a lot of mobs, once you kill them.

I don’t know about wiz3 linker2 necro3 vs wiz3linker3warlock/wiz3ele3warlock2.

You may compare these two vids:

This is a Wiz3 Ele3 Warlock2 with maxed (100% enhance) attributes vs mobs (and good weapon). Probably the elementalist damage cannot go beyond this:

This is wiz3 link1-sorc- necro3 solo siaulai:

1 Like

when gonna apply this patch?

Korea ToS already has this patch (Clone can use shooting star, on August 18 2016). I don’t know when international ToS will get the patch.

Find swordsman patch for iToS here:

At this point I don’t even refine anything over +10 or even +5 anymore sigh been wasting so much silver instead of dumping them into attributes.

Just went from lv. 50 MA to lv. 85, critting at 8K feels way better than RNG refine.

+6-+7 is okay, +5 if you like to ease wallet strain.
Every few levels a new weapon with higher damage is introduced.

Yay, lvl 85 magic arrow.
I think you will be able to keep your margaret bow for quite some levels.

Do you know if Mergen gives more dmg to 2h bow? or just the range. It feels so weak and to be honest, unfair.
I’m losing:

• Crit Rate
  • Manamana op stats
  • 25% ignored defense
  • DPS

and what do I get in return?

• 100% additional damage to flying type
  • longer range
  • ?

-The ability to use mergen skills (cannot use with crossbow).
-A wool outfit?

No, you do not get extra damage.
Only attribute passive for mergen = increase ranged with bow & crossbow.
You could use weapon swap, and use crossbow&mana mana + 2H bow.

Each missile attack will still -10% defence so no worries.

this guy is crazy, concentrated fire its a multishot ftw version . and limacon its a running shot 2.0 too BUT spend MANY sp pots

Yes, Schwarzer reiter is quite nice.
Still ??? unsure about rank 9 future for reiter, since it requires mount-compatible skills.

How is this fair for 2H bow user? you are sacrificing way too much :frowning:

It’s because manamana is too good. Best offensive second slot item.

Edit, videos, I have to use these posts, the forum is telling me I am a spammer again.
Cleric healbombing with blessing (blessing makes healtiles hit twice) vs moa boss:

Channel for taoist: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMUdjPvKepIdc8KCHSTS4Ug

2 Likes

What’s your prediction with the new patch? will this change?

SR plus mergen combo if skills of mergen is compatible in mounting

sr3 + hackapell (obviously rank 9) i think its soo much better (melee & ranged skills)

Only 1 mergen skill is for mount, ‘Parthian Shaft’.

@Nicola I don’t know. The KR Archer forum is mainly about [쿼렐슈터] and [슈바르츠라이터] … (Kworel Syuteo and Syubareucheu Raiteo).
Mergen and hakka need either +damage, +aoe size, -Cooldown.

They’re too busy nerfing fencer3 and dragoon2.

Maybe they create a new mounted class for arch and another support type. Hopefully they also release pipe piper

Is Bokor Plague viable for Earth Tower ? SInce the damage is so over the roof but there shouldn’t be 2 plague doctors on the same party due to the de buff overwritten problem…

Edit: Also, is SP consumption a Silver Problem later on? How much of a problem?

Thanks