Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

Okay thanks a lot, I might give it a try with your setup later on with one of the resets, as for stats, I’ve atm full SPR, should I change that?

This is also my skill allocation this far (only class lvl 7 of PD)

Definitely yes, but he said he’s just made his first Lv240 char, take it easy on him :smiley:

Drop Safety Zone to Lv1, get the attribute to Lv20. That’s a total of 22 blocks at Lv1. Use the free points on Cure, it’s still a deliciously powerful multi-hit skill. Get the Cure: Interval attribute.

Remove Stone Skin, no use now, no one will ask for it, you won’t benefit from it. Probably put that 1 point into Lv1 Mass Heal (still pretty good because it’s based on %age).

Aspersion Lv1 and Lv15 (with Lv75 attribute), in my testing, was about 2000 damage difference in Aspergillum line only with 2.2K MATK and 100 DEX - Rest SPR distribution. Up to you if that’s worth it, I went with Lv1 Aspersion after the fact and distributed the rest to get Exorcise Lv5 and then use Magnus Lv5 in Chaplain instead of Capella (worthless IMO).

For PD1, max Bloodletting (Lv5), Go for at least Lv6 Healing Factor so you can keep it up 100% even without Divine Might. Once you get PD2, get Pandemic Lv1 and then the attribute right away (the difference is night and day).

EDIT:

Yes, 100 DEX invested, you don’t need to copy it though since I’m always using Lv1 Monstrance to keep it higher than that and keep whacking fast. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah; So I’m going for skull smasher then xD thx
For him I’d suggest Valia or the old Five Hammer; It seems that the HG with DPK drops less cubes so less gear around. I’m not sure.

Is that 100 DEX allocated or in general?

Thanks, will make a few changes in 1 hour when we get the reset pots ^^

With C2 - Priest 3 - Chaplain - PD2

Is it better to go full SPR than Int right? I mean talking about only PD damage ( since I just want chaplain for last rites which is more dmg on death steam and incinerate )

Are there still Int Chaplains out there? <-- int chaplain post where you can see someone took the int/spr tests and pasted it (druid for later circles, but still chap dmg in AA and other cleric and priest dmg skills)

You’ll have to try it out.

INT is better if you top off with MATK reliant classes like - C1-P3-Chap-Druid3.

For PD2, since I have no real tests done, I can’t say for certain. For my build which caps off at Inquisitor and is AA-reliant, SPR is better.

EDIT:

It never did that. It added damage to the monster based on their magic attack. So if you attack a monster and you hit it for 1 damage (1 line), then you MM it and it has 1000 magic attack, your next attacks [under MM debuff] will hit for 1001 damage. Crude example but you get the idea.

Good question, I’ll check that later.[quote=“mario_st, post:100, topic:359881”]
during a the debuff duration?
[/quote]

During the entire debuff duration on all targets with the debuff (remember you can debuff up to 7 at a time).

Ok, sry i missread the way maellus worked.

Is the maellus then addind that to all lines or just one? only on next atk or during a the debuff duration?

What do you think about the other variant of your build

Cleric C2 > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Miko > Inquisitor

is it any good? or is Oracle far superior than Miko now that Miko got nerfed?

Oracle is my personal choice. I have two other Mikos and honestly I don’t feel them for my Inqui-capped Chap.

I would say it has its merits though. Completely up to you, R7 (because C2-P3-Chap is already 6 ranks) is normally free for that build.

You can also build a C1-P3-Chap variant and see if you’re fine without Divine Might on your buffs. :smiley:

Full SPR
Cleric C2> Priest C3> Chaplain>Plague Doctor C2

Choose Plague still for the amazing regen.
Video has no sound… That’s my fault there.

So far this helps my cleric who has lvl 170 blunt weapon(45spr), lvl 75 dagger, agny, lvl 15 armor( you know which one…)

So poor…

1 Like

Guys, how many apersion and apergillum do you usually take for skills? Also, is exorcism and magnus worth investing in for a pure SPR build? I know you’re only supposed to get 1 Sacrament but how much Last Rites should I get? Thanks!

is Deprotected Zone worth it at all for PD2 as full SPR for Incineration?

What are your reasons for going oracle? Counter spell for pvp?

I personally use Oracle’s Counter Spell to prevent annoying magic damage that KDs you (like Tomb Lord’s attack) among other things.

I have maxed Winning Attribute before and I re-learned it now. Lots of Normal mobs again. This is just for my fun.

Arcane Energy with Lv1 Attribute is my AoE luring skill. :stuck_out_tongue:

Prophecy is a free Lv1 status prevention buff.

Clairvo+Resetting for when I’m feeling lucky.

Forecast with attribute makes some attacks [Miss] you.

It’s a free rank (R7). If you’re doing my build, put anything in there you like.

Yup, oracle is a solid choice if you willing to use scrolls, i’ve thought of it but i don’t want to have that many oracle chars, and i already got a zoo pala xD

i think that R7 should go as:

PD for pvp
Ora for versatility
Kriv for cheaper life and some more AA and survival in PVE
Miko for those who dislike the other previous reasons for the other classes.

(this if you get cleric c2 at previous rank, may vary if you pick other stuff.)

tested the sadhu TP and aoe dmg with a mix of spr and int with priests buffs:

I wanna build a full pvp build with Cleric1 Priest3 Chap Orac Kabba Inq, but I don’t know about the stat points. Wondering of 80SPR rest CON… What you think?

so has anyone figured how much dex we should invest to get a Good Aspd

“good aspd” is very “subjective”…

I feel that I get a nice boost without loosing much spr with around 50 with monstrance and some dex card it can go to 150 without much effort

since Blessing scales heavily on SPR, you’re better going either full SPR or a few points into CON if u want to (don’t think it’s needed now that we’ve a pretty healthy hp pool without points invested), like 50 CON and rest into SPR, otherwise if you’ve low SPR your Blessing won’t give you that much dmg.