Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

Rumor has it that the ‘extra lines’ from Sacrament, Last Rites, and Aspergillum are gone. Can someone with a Chap test on a training dummy?

With Cafrisun and all buffs, you should do 5 damage per auto-attack. Can someone confirm/deny?

They work just fine, these rumors are way off base…

Note: No Cafrisun used because f*ck that gear.

2 Likes

OK thanks…wtf are people talking about then?

Also can you let me know your stats? I would be testing things now but im at work lol.

What about Blessing damage, is this spreading to all lines of damage ?

Pure SPR - 367 Invested

Hold on, lemme go to some other map… I’ll update this in a sec.

No weapon used on either.

No Blessing:

With Blessing (+1685):

Highest I’ve seen Aspergillum line hit on Yellow Caro is 5000+ (by itself, the rest also adds a bunch of damage), I’m expecting it to do 10K+ on Dark.

Also, the screenshots above uses Lv15 Aspersion (to which Aspergillum scales to) with Lv66 attribute only. It should get higher considering my max matk is only at 1.6K. :slight_smile:

@lg.tatis Tomorrow I will, for now I just wanted to see how high it’ll get with my current weapon. I’ll check how much I’ll be losing direct damage wise and gaining in speed. :smiley:

Very.

Yes.

See screenshots above (no weapon equipped on either).

I’m male though >.<

2 Likes

quick mommy hurry hurry

:^)

1 Like

anarth and dimeowgio are my moms

is chaplain good then

Great News!
Have you tried adding some Dex to Chaplain?

Thank you miss Meow :kissing_cat:

I’m no one’s mom :eyes:

@DiMeowgio

Is blessing being applied to all AA lines? I thought it only applied to physical and aspergillium lines.

nooo you are my mom everyone is my mom

@DiMeowgio

I saw on a ktest video blessing not being applied to the other lines…so I guess it was an unintended bug? :thinking:

Originally it was intended to no longer work on extra lines (early on in the revamp), then they made it work again (after it hit KToS live IIRC).

Thanks Meow. Glad to see the build is doing well.

@anarth Meow posted a screenie above that shows that damage being applied to all lines.

@Remiri

Yeah, I saw DiMeowgio tagging me.

@DiMeowgio

Lovely, thanks :slight_smile:

do you have a PD2? Can you test the damage difference between full INT vs full spr blessing?

1 Like

I can’t go full SPR since mine is a pvp build, but i can at least invest 150 or so in SPR…

I’ll get to that later, and yes I have a PD2 full INT as a matter of fact. Only has Priest1 atm though, not sure if PD2 is something I’d tack on to a Priest3 (just my preference).

I did try a full INT Pries3-Druid3 and it was always getting #1 in missions, granted it’s only wearing Five Hammer and its Blessing is at 765 IIRC.

Got 9 R8s in total, I’m out of whack already just with the first four >.<

Updated thread title so my fellow ChapBros don’t get a heart attack.

2 Likes