Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu+Chaplain testing in depth

Hello.

Today i tested a Sadhu + Priest buffs (rank 6 only yet on this toon i was testing).

TP buffs all lines of dmg, tested on Sacra, Cafri and normal atks, guess it does too on aspergilum.

with almost 1:1 INT150/SPR133 with a bit of dex40, thinking on monstrance chap AA speed and just 30CON.

Weapon of choice: Riene mace and small cristaras, not anviled, no gems, not any special buffs on it at all.
1100matk min max.

ABE attribute = lvl 30.
Possesion attribute = lvl 30

Normal atk = 800dmg on blue slimes in HG 170, dina bee entrance.
Blessed atk (10lvl bless due to rank restrictions to have prana to test) = 1200dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 2200dmg on blue slimes.

Possesion per hit:
Normal = 2600dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed = 3300dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 4400 on blue slimes.

ABE
Normal = 14000 + 2400 per tick
Blessed = 15000 + 3200 per tick
Blessed + prannaed = 17000 + 4700 per tick

Day 2 of testing: (INT day).

Same gear, same attributes lvl but with:

223 Int, invested: 179, 40 from gear, basic 4
66 Spr, invested:0, 59 from gear, basic 7
34 Dex, invested 20, 11 from gear, basic 3
42 Con, invested 20, 16 from gear, basic 6

Normal atk = 800dmg on blue slimes in HG 170, dina bee entrance.
Blessed atk (10lvl bless due to rank restrictions to have prana to test) = 1600dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 2300dmg on blue slimes.

Possesion per hit:
Normal = 3100dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed = 3600dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 5200 on blue slimes.

ABE
Normal = 19000 + 3400 per tick
Blessed = 20000 + 3500 per tick
Blessed + prannaed = 21000 + 5600 per tick

Day 3 of testing: SPR (yet to come - may 20th)

Same gear, same attributes lvl but with:

46 Int, 0 invested: , 42 from gear, basic 4
245 Spr, 179 invested: , 59 from gear, basic 7
25 Dex, 11 invested , 11 from gear, basic 3
47 Con, 29 invested , 16 from gear, basic 6

Normal atk = 600 dmg on blue slimes in HG 170, dina bee entrance.
Blessed atk (10lvl bless due to rank restrictions to have prana to test) = 1200 dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 1800 dmg on blue slimes.

Possesion per hit:
Normal = 1700 dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed = 2300 dmg on blue slimes.
Blessed + pranaed = 3300 on blue slimes.

ABE
Normal = 10000 + 1700 per tick
Blessed = 10600 + 2400 per tick
Blessed + prannaed = 11000 + 3200 per tick

Kinda think this (C1, P3, Sadhu3, Chap) would be by far the highest AA and maybe even AoE sustained dmg for sadhu, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Interesting infos.
In another thread it was confirmed that blessing doesn’t work with OoB. Did you checked if all the other skills, sacrament & co., don’t work as well?

Yup, OOB = CRAP, not a single buff increases its dmg.

In the tests i only used it to cast ABE or to pull gather mobs faster runing xD no other use in this “kinda build”

This makes me sad, even though on a later patch TP will be added to OoB I fear the skill will remain completely useless :confused:
Since Blessing is added to every damage it could be worth to try on a full spr build, to see the lose/gain of ABE and Possession damage.
Are you using a psychokinetic property dagger? If I got it right, but I could be very wrong, TP gains more bonuses out of it.
And also, even if you buff yourself does TP half your int?

If you pick chaplain… for sure… dmg now is 400-500 per line on my tests so 1500, imagine each line gets the 711 my TP says i get its around 2000dmg per line (due to % and increase from attribute), no bless nor anything… so 6k without dex aspd or so and that is if each hit line gets it, if it is “spread” between as normally it did pre patch with any increase dmg or elemental, i can get a 10k on chap with buffs on normal atk without TP with TP it could go up to 15k… see any difference?

The TP affects every line in my tests too, so… INT that it gives is good to have as you get far better AoE potential on ABE and Possesion or Cure (even at lvl 5 it adds dmg to autos or while possesion or after ABE while it ticks with cure at same time on ground…)

Yes, small crystaras without any + or gem or any, just raw one.

No, that part of the skill where you get reduction on your own stats got removed.

Definitely too different :smiley: Poor OoB :sweat:

Yeah, that’s right! Maybe the opposite can be worth it? Almost full INT with a little DEX dip. If ME is Int based (I don’t remember it) it could be a worth investment as well. What do you think?

I will test out full int on my char for sadhu mad build xD tomorrow.

Will provide info, theorycrafting as of today… spr gives very nice bless which surpasses the defenses calculations while spells don’t…i think it will still be good to spread, but as i said… i have to test out the mitigation a high mdef mob gets from INT builds in spells and AA to be sure.

I’m just lvl 290, but I will try it as well. It won’t be that much of a test, but the more the better :slight_smile:
I imagine something like this should work: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c666.152535.1e213f42627296.153545.214f5a65

Using sacrament from shops and keeping a couple of points for emergencies. What do you think?

You got couple missed skills that are good to have in this kind of build:

No sacrament = last rites work without it (as i read), but i like to have my own sacra instead of buying so 1 lvl point there.

Exorcise lvl 2 = if you try to cast it and 2 mobs step on it, gone, no magnus from chap, not good idea, lvl 5 required to be able to give it use.

No Stone skin = 1 point wonder 10% DEF increase, not worth more points to get the other 10%, but… 10% for 1 point… CMON!? xD it’s “free”

No OOB = you cant use ABE without casting OoB first.

Since the last and you got 14 points left and vashita shidi could be good support for pvp being body far from the enemy to stay a bit safe…might get lvl 6 OoB and 8VS if no pvp screw VS and all in OoB

So far… could look like this (VS could be placed as mentioned above) http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ghykiogog7/

Yeah, I left some points open, picking only the one ones I thought were mandatory :smiley:

Doesn’t Aspergillum scale with Aspersion? Isn’t it better to max it?

you can leave revive with 1 point and only 3 in ressurection to have lvl 12… not that you will lose tons of dmg without those couple lvls from 12 to 15 in aspersion, and you gain:

ur own non shop pardoner sacra, 10% mitigation, usable exor+magnus (dealing shit tons of dmg in aoe) even without TP it can be with crap gear around 3,5k per hit, with TP 4,5k (as told, CRAP GEARED) at lvl 250.

Some testing on Aspergillum can be worth it :smiley:
But the build seems solid to me. With proper gear it should be able to dish out a lot of dmg. Btw, since I won’t PVP at all, I’ll probably get OoB to gain am amazing, useless range :stuck_out_tongue:

https://youtu.be/gcaQT5BTGDE here is a video with some testing and… again background music from autoplay on youtube random stuff.

Was done before stat allocation (stats in video is from HG gear) just to test out if TP buffed more than physical line on atk.

Ok, tonight I’ll try it as well!
My idea was to try c3 > sadhu3 > miko > Inq but I’ll switch to this build :slight_smile:

If you can handle to test on a R8 330 char with gears would be welcome to have the full experience on the aspd from dex, the full TP + BLESS damage increase on each line and aspersion line spreading spr/int as i did full int and full spr.

Unfortunately I’m only 290 with a brand new +6 Catacombs Club :frowning:

Have you tested the AA (blessed+prana) damage for full int vs full spr?

Not yet, i used a balance betwen today, will be testing full int, full spr tomorrow on same char, text results of the testing each day, in this same post.

If anyone wants to help me they can do same tests at higher levels and full chaplain R8 build with gears and so to test out the “real” final stage of the build.

does using oob aa with chaplain works?

Which means, it doesn’t, but even if it does if it is a “spread” dmg buff between lines without aspd from dex at all in OOB, will still be CRAP compared to normal auto attack in this build.

The “fun” of this chap is that you get transmit prana which with crap gear, with crap int still in the tests and so increases each line of my dmg by a high amount. and also all the spells casted during prana (which lasts not 100% uptime, but still long with short times without it due to cd). and also that you can transmit your stats 50% to other member in party too with it, without loosing them from urself as it was pre-patch