Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

I’ve been trying exorcise and it’s pretty ok. Should builds have 5 exorcise 5 magnus? It seems to do decent damage even on a pure spr build

ayone know how much dex to get a decent AA Speed

Yes, but not by pardoner attributes, hence pardoner buffs being much worse than actual blessings.

Ie, the pardoner shop gives you 1K, while the priest in the party would give 1.5k

I decided to reroll my Krivis C3 into a Priest-Chap since they got nerfed badly and went with full SPR, I’m really enjoying this build a lot, at lvl 230 my blessing is giving me almost 1400, this is my skill distribution this far:

I went with PD for rank 7 and got healing factor to max first, though it’s not as strong as before I believe, it’s still pretty solid, gonna go for PD2 for r8,

However, besides Healing Factor at lvl 5, Black Death Steam at lvl 5 and Bloodletting at lvl 5, I don’t know where to put the other 15 points, is Incineration still worth it even for a full SPR build?

Also what would be the required equipment? agny necklace? I don’t know about equipment and stuff because this is my highest lvl character which is 230 and I’m still using cafrisun set and a five hammer lol

Any help would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

My PD full int is getting a little trouble with the mana so he’s a SP potion eater. I think you’ll get a good amount of damage even being full spr.

Since i’ve been a monk since the betas I have decided to use these resets to try every build I can. These days I’m on the chap chap!
I went for the spr build but I’m having some issue with my accuracy. Of course I’ll need to use the green gems on the gloves, but it seems that some point in str are mandatory to reach the accuracy cap. Right now I’m full spr and 50ish points on str and I’m missing 1/5 hits without any green gems on the gloves.
How are you facing this new aspect?

there’s a youtube vid that shows a chap using monstrance, i think lv3 or lv4 lv9, to hit high evasion monsters. it works but you’ll have to put more than 1 point to monstrance to have more circles. (i think it’s one of bong tos vids).

edit: added bong tos vid.

Yeah I can imagine, that’s one thing I like the most of my char so far, I don’t waste money on either hp or sp potions, I’ve 7k of SP at lvl 230 and got healing factor to keep me healthy, also since I’m chaplain there’s no possible way to waste 7k sp since I spend most of my time just auto attacking, pretty lovely

Though not sure if later on I’ll need to stop putting points into SPR and start using DEX or STR, but so far with full SPR it’s really nice.

1 Like

A quick test of 100 DEX (invested) rest SPR Chap-Ora-Inq:

PS: vs DARK property boss

Read description and if you have any further questions, lemme know :slight_smile:

Dex is looking pretty good… Im trying to find out if there is some sort of formula on how much Dex affects attack speed. Maybe theres a soft cap we can hit in order to maximise our AA damage.

1 Like

I’ll do a bit more testing tomorrow.

So far I just went back to my original class choices pre-revamp. Oracle 1 is a 1 circle wonder again (lots of normal mobs around), I have maxed Winning attribute again. Also Lv10 Inquisitor: Burn for OMGWTFBBQ mobbing :smiley:

@DiMeowgio What do you think about the last two circles being PD? Does it work just fine?

1 Like

Question: can someone test out the damage difference of Aspergillum between having no skill points in Aspersion and having it maxed? I’d like some actual numbers to compare, but I’m not able to get on the game for a few days probably. D:

1 Like

Im curently very lost, anyone can help me?

1. Is chaplain a good support route?
  2. If yes what classes shoud i pick after chaplain to be more of a support class?
    im curently at this state: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/8ke0dbgyyw/
    i have trouble of having skills not maxed thats why i dont have sacrament or stone skin, is it allright?
    Thank you for the help!

@alivepool for support role you should get mass heal it’s OP also stone skin seems really nice.

So I remember way before you didn’t need to rank up aspersion as aspergilium auto gave you a level 1 aspersion. Right now I’m only doing 3 lines (sac and last rites) seems that you need at least 1 point of aspersion now.

1 Like

Yes I realised it too. I’m wondering if capella needs lvl 1 skills too. Maybe I’ll try it later.

Could someone explain to me why SPR instead of INT? Just made a few tests on my chaplain and INT was hitting a lot harder (around 1k more dmg).

ppl made comparisons, spr gives better aa lower magnus exor over all almost same dmg as int gives better exor and magnus, but SPR gives better regen, some more def, and with some dex cards u end up dealing a bit more dmg as u get fast as hell, while int builds can’t get much dmg from anywhere else (i think, might be something that i can’t think of now)

1 Like

I want something more solid than that. Is there any video/ss comparison between the dmg of INT/SPR?

On my tests, INT is hiting way more than SPR (physical atks included)