Tree of Savior Forum

Post-Patch Chaplain Discussion

Guys, how many apersion and apergillum do you usually take for skills? Also, is exorcism and magnus worth investing in for a pure SPR build? I know you’re only supposed to get 1 Sacrament but how much Last Rites should I get? Thanks!

is Deprotected Zone worth it at all for PD2 as full SPR for Incineration?

What are your reasons for going oracle? Counter spell for pvp?

I personally use Oracle’s Counter Spell to prevent annoying magic damage that KDs you (like Tomb Lord’s attack) among other things.

I have maxed Winning Attribute before and I re-learned it now. Lots of Normal mobs again. This is just for my fun.

Arcane Energy with Lv1 Attribute is my AoE luring skill. :stuck_out_tongue:

Prophecy is a free Lv1 status prevention buff.

Clairvo+Resetting for when I’m feeling lucky.

Forecast with attribute makes some attacks [Miss] you.

It’s a free rank (R7). If you’re doing my build, put anything in there you like.

Yup, oracle is a solid choice if you willing to use scrolls, i’ve thought of it but i don’t want to have that many oracle chars, and i already got a zoo pala xD

i think that R7 should go as:

PD for pvp
Ora for versatility
Kriv for cheaper life and some more AA and survival in PVE
Miko for those who dislike the other previous reasons for the other classes.

(this if you get cleric c2 at previous rank, may vary if you pick other stuff.)

tested the sadhu TP and aoe dmg with a mix of spr and int with priests buffs:

I wanna build a full pvp build with Cleric1 Priest3 Chap Orac Kabba Inq, but I don’t know about the stat points. Wondering of 80SPR rest CON… What you think?

so has anyone figured how much dex we should invest to get a Good Aspd

“good aspd” is very “subjective”…

I feel that I get a nice boost without loosing much spr with around 50 with monstrance and some dex card it can go to 150 without much effort

since Blessing scales heavily on SPR, you’re better going either full SPR or a few points into CON if u want to (don’t think it’s needed now that we’ve a pretty healthy hp pool without points invested), like 50 CON and rest into SPR, otherwise if you’ve low SPR your Blessing won’t give you that much dmg.

To circle back here, 5 exorcise is still needed for Magnus since it still has a hit limit based on its skill level.

Hey, i saw in your gear vid that u went for PDEF for all 3 head accs. What other stats would u recommend if going for more damage? Would patk or prop dmg be better? and matk would be useless for a spr chap right?

patk/matk will always scale better with your skills including auto-attack. Prop attack would be better when you have low end damage, but once you start to upgrade and transcend your weapons you would be better off getting matk or patk.

For a Chap/Inquis you would see more ‘bang for your buck’ from matk, since your physical options are limited to the 1st line of your auto-attack, wheel, pears, and smash.

Show of hands here: Who actually maxes Aspersion?

I am currently not seeing a really noticeable difference in the actual damage output if I leave it at one - and the minor difference in damage is more than made up by the 14 useful support points.

Does it scale better with higher weapons? With my Viene, it just doesn’t seem to matter much if I skip those 14 points, and that just feels weird.

My current build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222cig.1a213a435561.11213f4551637599a5.153545.1121354355.41657581

• Exorcise for Magnus. 5 helps a lot.
  • Blessing maxed for obvious reasons
  • Revive at 3s immunity seems fine enough to throw in a heal after the revive. Ressurection is fast, AOE heal heals enuff when I’m not running with headless chicken, and Stoneskin can come in handy. I MIGHT end up removing it and getting more Revive.
  • I really don’t like Capella, so I skip it.
  • I like Mikos.
  • God Smash and Wheel are the main IQ skills I like, the book and pears are for the cases where they could be useful

icic… how about crit attack? is it worth going for crit stats on a chap?

I actually have everything. :smiley:

3pcs 100+ P.Def (the red flower [Cos 3] I don’t replace because cosplay reasons)
3pcs 100+ M.Def
2pcs Matk+Patk (luckily these are Cos 1 and 2)

I mix and match depending on what I’m doing.

So I actually tested this yesterday–Aspergillum damage went up by 7 with every level.

DO NOT MAX ASPERSION FOR ASPERGILLUM DAMAGE.

Ditto!

My tests showed that Lv15 Aspersion made Aspergillum hit for 7K as its own line, Lv1 is 5K. :smiley:

All those points, as an SPR char would be so useful on support skills.

1 Like

How did you do your skills? I always max aspergilium and aspersion. Maybe tomorrow I will try different values in each?

interesting. i’m currently testing lv1 aspersion. yesterday i had lv15 aspersion.
char: lv 330 chap miko inq
buffs active: sac, last rites, bless, aspergillum.
weap: vienarazis +5
stats: full SPR

lv1 aspersion+aspergillum = ~6k+ to ~7k+
lv15 aspersion+aspergillum = ~9k+ to ~10k+

Not sure how others are doing their testing but this is what i got.

I got near the same result, though i leave aspersion at 11-12 to be able to have most other skills i think are good to have at lvl 1 or so. from 11-12 to 15 is not a huge loss while i get other utility and situational stuff for convinience.