Tree of Savior Forum

Possible solutions for launch error after April 19 maintenance

in case you havent read my post just above yours - your idea doesnt work for everyone, at very least not for me.

1 Like

Damn it… wat ever the solution have been mentioned… it still won’t work

1 Like

Okay, luckily i have 2 computers and the other works fine, then i fixed it.

Step 1: Delete patch folder at Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
(not patch folder at Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior)

Step 2: Download this patch folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02LIk1BXe1yQUVPWUNYZEFibTQ
and extract into Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release

Step 3: It will be error “failed to download” then edit the file follow this Simple fix for “Failed to download pak files” errors

P/S: remember turn your DLC on

OK it’s work. Thank you :slight_smile:

lol stil not workinng my problem is i can’t download the 11035_001001.pak you know dev im thinking if you have list of file to u to download that’s gonna be great :smiley:

check this Simple fix for "Failed to download pak files" errors

Didn’t work for me, already tried with friend of mine one, so i doubt yours gonna do anything else.

not working!!!

@kazmilaza_sabre ----> Uncheck the founders pack 3 on steam works here! Thank you!

Worked for me, thank you :slight_smile:

Seems like it doens’t work for those who bought DLC 1 :C

any news? I’m with the exactly same error.

Well I did explain problem, and said that I did everything that was here and so on in my support ticket. You know what IMC support staff did? They told me to take a look for solution in this thread… :slight_smile: It’s like they didn’t even take a look at ticket, and auto reply was used.

Sad man, is because they dont have a answer.
For me worked: I just disabled the DLC so entered in the game, I dont tested if the Levels gained are real, but I played with my character.
Oh and when you disable, check on the “download management of Steam” because the game will update instantly", before lauch the game.

Of course when they changed the values of the DLCs on Steam something was wrong and everybody was affected, principal the ones who took pac1 first, the lower in cost (not proposital).

Try it and tell me if worked.

Danm i can log in inside game but im getting stock at server selection says those who buy dcl pack has intant access and those who not need to wait 30 days. which it sucks :confused:

I notice on the Server Status page, 3 of the servers are “crowded”. Does that mean that aside from people posting on this thread, everyone else is able to log-in?
I am still unable to log-in, every time I run the client it just gets stuck running in the background.

I’m still having issues. I’ve done all of these and still get an error on the patcher.

I was able to get on this morning, and just like an hour ago, now it’s giving me the update failed issue again.

still not working. tsk tsk

I was playing the game from 9:30pm until 10pm EDT, then my game crashed after I pressed N and now I’m unable to play again.

First I got the Update Error, did everything in this post, now the client doesn’t give me any feedback (there’s just that load popup) of what is going on and I can’t play!!!

Still haven’t done daily neither dungeons -_-