Tree of Savior Forum

Possible solutions for launch error after April 19 maintenance

My client is currently downloading ALL of the previous patches VERY SLOWLY >_<

Patcher just failed downloading 11297_001001.pak and is now stuck… >_<

Again~!

Already approaching 24 hours of unplayability…

I’m having the same issue as well :frowning: and and i tried this method… it helps though :slight_smile:

Step 1: Find the patch folder and copy the lastest ipf number in this folder: Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch (just the first digits in bold: 11533_001001.ipf)

Step 2: Open and paste the number to “release.revision” in release folder:
Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release

Step 3: Save and launch the game. It will try to patch again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can not play , I have done all that said , here is the 10 hours have not solved the problem , I want my money back , bug of savior.

1 Like

is it still not fixed? you guys have got to be kidding us.

Can anyone confirm that they’re still getting the “Update Fail. Please Restart” error message after relaunching the game? This should have been fixed but do let us know if it’s still around.

For this error, the solutions in this post seem to help with most cases:

@ddadain You may want to have a look here, too.

I keep getting that Update Fail message, windows 10. Also restarting seems to help . . .sometimes. @STAFF_Ines

I am still getting the updater. Updater_loader.exe (927) fail message. tried all the suggested solution this post have provided. Still fail… Please advise.

Hi, @STAFF_Ines I’m still getting the “Update Fail, Please Restart” Error. I’m also running windows 10.

Didn’t work for me. Also everytime I verify game cache after updater fail to update game is re-downloading 3-6 files, number seems to vary each time. I recon that your update server in KR have issues on its end.

I bet today wont be fixed either.

Yes I am getting this message too, windows 10 here

Cant log on to SEA sever but others are ok

This is for people who failed to unpack patch. We are unable to get past launcher because of

Edit:

I have literally tried every possible step that is out there, and that i can think of. So This is not our end fault, but IMC’s side. Either server went on full derp mode between 3 AM GMT +2 and 7 AM GMT +2. That is the time gap where something happened. And problem is starting when our client is trying to reach server side updater stuff

Each time after update fail, and when i try to verify game cache, i get this validation. So seems like our updater is trying to download corrupt files each and every time.

tl;dr
Disabling DLC doesn’t help.
Reinstalling doesn’t help.
Launching as Administrator doesn’t help.
Addind to exeption firewall/av/any kind of program that is trying to protect my pc from ToS doens’t help.
Updating drivers have nothing to do with this issue.
Windows 10 shouldn’t be at fault here, because there wasn’t any update for last 10 hours.

After enabling DLC again, and trying to launch ToS again, it download the launcher again each and every time (even if while DLC was disabled i had the same error)

So yeah. I am sure that’s where the problem is, This freshly enabled DLC and updated launcher because I enabled it and after i click play there’s the same error that we all experienced already.

ps.

Already tried with other ppl ‘patch’ folder, the one where DX10 is at.

I noticed that my game download Updater_Downloader and patcher.version (inside is number 8) files. So i guess that’s where the problem is. @STAFF_Ines

3 Likes

Ok. An update from me. taking out founder pack from steam works.

Step by step guide if you are really lost.

open steam game library > locate TreeofSavior > under DLC untick Founder’s Pack > start Treeof Savior > it will patch again then Enjoy gaming!

When i unchecked the DLC, i can run launcher but can not connect to the server.

in case you havent read my post just above yours - your idea doesnt work for everyone, at very least not for me.

1 Like

Damn it… wat ever the solution have been mentioned… it still won’t work

1 Like

Okay, luckily i have 2 computers and the other works fine, then i fixed it.

Step 1: Delete patch folder at Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
(not patch folder at Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior)

Step 2: Download this patch folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B02LIk1BXe1yQUVPWUNYZEFibTQ
and extract into Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release

Step 3: It will be error “failed to download” then edit the file follow this Simple fix for “Failed to download pak files” errors

P/S: remember turn your DLC on

OK it’s work. Thank you :slight_smile: