Tree of Savior Forum

Poor optimization will make us quit

bump. still no actual fix for this huh

I haven’t been facing any fps drops, even in the busiest parts of the city. The only type it drops is when the bots start to spam a ton in shout. For some reason that seems to affect the game a bit when there’s a lot of shout chat going on.

1 Like

good bye :comet::comet:

I7 4500, dual GTX 780 TI Gaming Edition 3gb, 32 gb Ram, SSD - fps from 150 to – 15 – LOL 15 !!! Fix it

I wish this OB with all these bugs was just an April fools. lol

While we wait for server/client optimizations, I’ve compiled a list of setting that can make FPS / suttering less of an issue in FPS Optimizations. Feel free to comment with other tips there if you find anything that helps.

2 Likes

If the failure to optimize gameplay doesnt make you quit, the trade system will.

1 Like

this game really sucks now i was so hyped till i played it with this poor optimization screen laging while on 70fps+ and texture problems and loading takes a mint to get to a next map i just hope not to regret buyin the EA , we all supported the game but doesnt seem like they r about to fix anything

3 Likes

I’m not taking the blame out of the devs by saying the spammers make it worse, I’m just saying it stutters with every single message on the chat and my performance almost 100% fine when not being spammed, that’s what I said.

Maybe this topic can help you guys

hope my solution can help ur guys , gd luck

Give optimization! Please!

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie any comment on the matter of bad performance? Is this something u guys gave up on?

1 Like

It’s running so much better now, most of the time it’s locked on 60fps, in cities it drops sometimes but nothing game breaking like it was before

that comment doesn’t help with anything and has nothing to do wit this. so what do we do now, buy a 980ti to play tree of savior?

this game runs like crap.

1 Like

Just so you guys know, hkkim himself made a post about this.

This is one of the few issues with the game that can understandingly take awhile to resolve. While the insane level of poor performance baffles me to begin with, unwinding it may be a lot of work.

I’d like to add that going to user.xml and change colour from 32 to 16 bit helps alot with fps performance aswell.

Personally gained 20~fps

The game is running better now since they add those new graphical options and the changes we can do in the user.xml. (thanks to the community)
But still I havent seen any optimization at all.
Even with those changes the game still runs like ■■■■ in dungeons and in very populated areas, plus it looks ugly.
Such a shame :frowning:

I quitted already, It’s been a while.

I’m not stupid IMC, sorry.

TRASH GAME.

An i7 2600k with a 960 and 8gb of ram can’t handle town? I’m sitting here on an i5-2500 with a gtx 560 and have 40 fps in town, maybe you need to close your browser tabs and do a defrag once in a while.