Tree of Savior Forum

[poll] Rank 8 - Class Rank Reset

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

EWWWW nope. Gonna spend my tp on fabulous costume and herr only. And besides we all know our current characters will become crap one way or another. Nerf or introduction of new class/builds, etc. So I buys costumes and herr and put it on new reroll character when I reroll. I already have 3 wiz and planning on making two more so for me buying exp tome is a waste because no character is forever but the costumes and herr are for ever and ever amen.

Is there a bundle for herr and costumes??

1 Like

@haukinyau

Haha I also ‘discovered’ it when I have > 10 soul crystals in my inventory and have nothing else to spend for the 5TP.

@Gomgomi

Sad to say no. I do wish they come out with a bundle discount, like get hair+dye+lens+costume bundle you get 20% off the entire package. This will encourage players to spend more. :3

Are you planning to buy bunny costumes for all your wiz?

shouldn’t it be “rolling” new characters with different build instead of “rerolling”? lol

Haha, my mistake. Yeah, IMC should come up with more ideas to encourage players to roll more characters.

Need help in how to further improve/balance this XD

edit: I just noticed I like to use the word re.roll lol. Maybe I reroll my archer too many times till it becomes 2nd nature to just say it haha

I have the Lord Delmore costume and I’m thinking between wiz3 costume or beholder costume. And I have the long blonde hair and a few 15 tp cheap hair as well. I feel like cosmetics are the only truly permanent things in this game. BTW archer male costumes are weird. I may buy for my male clerics but not archer. Just plain fugly.

The game does not need restarts, even more classes, requires deep optimization program (old video games that look much better and work best that Tree of Savior says it all) and an immediate solution to all too many problems that surround (such as gold sellers, exploiters and robots * could do with a system of random Captcha time?).

A free to restart characters potion completely only solve one problem at the expense of generating many others too, plus it would not be a permanent measure but only temporary application (as they say, when you take nine classes, we will need another potion and that’s not viable).

I propose to remove even the very store each of the potions reset, and instead, that balance each profession to be rival of each regardless of their role and that is perceived in their abilities third cycle (for example, a Piromancer can overshadow an Elementalist or Warlock), allow you to select each from the first choice (this would require severe changes) and separate the creation and protection of equipment from battle using the same system of levels (turn them into professions and not classes, it is leaving open the possibility of more fun and play option with the same characters).

It helps that at the time of choice, we did not have to go to second Web to see what exactly makes each class (a simulator of characters in the same official Web).

Enable an interesting system PK (for both aggressors to heroes), remove barriers to groups and have the creation of unions from the beginning regardless of the class under certain conditions as objects or silver (similar to the system of Ragnarok On-line). Of course, objects can be exchanged between players and characters from the same account without Premium Token (at least limited).

With all that, we only need a single reboot and I’m sure the game will become more fun and interesting. By the way, it would be good that Team Leagues were open 24h or with the same restriction as instance dungeon: not everyone can go to play at the same time and at the same time. They are continental, not regional, local or state servers.

Personally, any reset in any form (potions or buttons) ruined any online game that aims to be fairly serious. People are badly accustomed to not learn from their mistakes and have it served everything on a silver platter (separate question whether it was by decision of the game). You select your classes, not programmers.

Sorry for the English, because I had to use a translator.

no, we’re on a mission atm :imp::imp::imp:

1 Like

Nah, give the job EXP - only card to let the character met the EXP requirement for the next tier, doing quest, then eat the next EXP card… so on when you buy your class reset potion

yeah make it for people certain lvl only to encourage n make it easier for them to reroll.

Nope, rank reset is just out of question. People should have predicted there would be circle increase for rank6/7 classes and get ready for some new classes.

Still, I support giving away skill resets for those who advance a circle on a class which had relevant changes to their already-available skills.

Why not go further, why not reset the whole character. Back to level 1, everybody. No quest reward resets though.

Honestly, I think any reset outside of skill/stat relocation is too hopefull. Why not worry about r8 rebalancing instead?

Can anyone with access to KR ToS verify that they might end all new classes at r8? Means r9 r10 (r11) get no new classes introduced.

End classes at rank 8 while the data files has monster up to 700 lvls u gotta be joking m8

not gonna happen today lmao :joy:

Rank 8 out in ktos and nope, no class reset.

Cry moar, 60% of tos player base. Maybe they’ll give you your candy at rank 9.

And I don’t want a class reset. All I want is a class that would fit my Sw2-Hop2-Cor3 and not be completely useless compared to R8 meta -_-

Judging from the fact that Centurion is still not released, I’d say new classes are still going to be introduced at later ranks.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The game has already become Tree of Quitting.

2 Likes