Tree of Savior Forum

Let's make it happen can't do it without the community!

1 Like

I think this thread is really stupid.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All I want is a stat reset as a final reward in that event but IMC gave this !@#$%^&* ugly helmet :expressionless:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

FOR THOSE WHO THINKS THAT CAN SHUT ME OUT WITH THESE BANALIZATION OF MY POST I SAY:

<SIZE=“72”>FUK YOU ALL

THIS GAME WILL DIE AFTER R8 THAT IS MY PREDICTION. IMC DOSEN’T NEED TO GIVE US A RESET CLASS, BUT AT LEAST LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY THAT ALREADY PROVED FROM VOTATION ( [poll] Rank 8 - Class Rank Reset )THAT MAJORITY WANTS CLASS RESET AND MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. NOT DOING NOTHING OR JUST MAKEN STUPID EVENTS WITH STUPID REWARDS DOSEN’T SOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT THE OBLIVIUS CHILDREN FOLLOWING GUIDES FROM META GAMERS CAN’T SEE.

KISS FOR ALL OF THE HATERS.

1 Like

#NOTTODISUSHITTOAGEN

2 Likes

You know why leveling alts are a pain for you? Because you didnt raise your team level. And, why didnt you? Because you were wasting time posting this “shitto agen”.

and make it 1 year or 6 months cooldown on the character, so u can’t do it all the time.

make it 500TP!!

I replied to your wall of text first lol. Try again.

I WORK 8H A DAY STUDY 4H AT NIGHT PLAY 1H BETWEEN 00:00 AND 01:00 SO YES I’M TO LAZY TO LEVEL UPA ANOTHER CHAR MUST BE THAT…

Here is the problem. You said it yourself, you are lazy. Why should IMC cater to your laziness?

There are lots of other players who work 8-10hrs a day and study too btw.

THAT IS SOMETHING CALL IRONY VERY USEFULL SOMETIMES, BUT NEED A LITTEL BIT OF INT TO GET IT…

I work, studied enough to have a job that is not that time consuming, i’m married as well… Not like what I do IRL matters. Leveling another alt btw.
Edit: it’s hard to understand your statements. Dont be surprised if people dont get your irony.

Must remenber as well that token gives 30% xp and with exp tome + 30% and team extra xp AND IT IS STILL BORING SPEND ALL DAY TO FIND A PARTY WHO ACCEPT A NON META TO GRYND 5HOURS TO GET 1 or 2 LEVELS

Must remenber as well that token gives 30% xp and with exp tome + 30% and team extra xp AND IT IS STILL BORING SPEND ALL DAY TO FIND A PARTY WHO ACCEPT A NON META TO GRYND 5HOURS TO GET 1 or 2 LEVELS[quote=“ResetCLASS, post:1, topic:317587, full:true”]
HI EVERY ONE, LIKE OBAMA ONCE SAD, WE CAN !!

WAS HOPEFULL WITH THOSE EVENTS, WHEN IT CAME THE SKILL RESET OH MAN REALLY THING THAT IMC WOULD GIVEN STAT RESET AND CLASS RESET. BUT IT DIDN’T SO HERE IS MY DESAPOINTMENT.

FIRST OF ALL, I LOVE THIS FUKING GAME. BUT I DON’T HAVE TIME NEEDER PATIENCE TO LEVEL UP ANOTHER CHARACTER.
THE GAME NEED A RESET CLASS CUZ IF IT DON’T THE GAME WILL DIE. FOR NOW ON I’M NOT PLAYING FOR LEVEL ANYMORE JUST FOR MONEY (200 DG) AND TRYING TO LEVEL UP ANOTHER CHARACTER, BUT AFTER LEVEL 100 IT IS TOO BORING I CAN’T DO IT.
IMG GO FOR IT, DO NOT THINK, JUST DO IT !! MAKE IT CASH AND UNTRADABLE AND INCREDIBLE EXPENSIVE BUT I PROMISSE EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKER WHO PLAYS THIS GAME WILL BUY THIS _ “SWEET THING”_ SO HE CAN MAKE HIS CHARACTER USEFULL AGAIN.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

REASONS WHY IMC MUST DO IT A RESET CLASS:
  1. R8, R9 AND MAYBE R10 CLASSES IF THE GAME SURVIVE UNTIL THERE: (Later some explanation)

2. ■■■■■■■ METAS AND PRECONCEPTION AGAINST WHO DOSEN’T:
    IT WILL TAKE 4EVER TO LEVEL UP A NON META AFTER LEVEL 210 CUZ YOU CAN’T GRYND YOU ARE NO ACCEPT IN PARTYS EVERY BUT HATE YOU.

3. WHEN METAS SEE YOU AT TBL THEY QUIT AND SPOIL EVERY FUN ON IT. (IT HAPPENS MORE THEN ONCE)

(MORE REASONS LATER DIDN’T PLAN THIS POST IT WAS JUST A OUTFLOW)

[/quote]

Argument #1: “the game will die! / people will quit!”

This is the equivalent of believers converting people by making them fear hell.

Argument #2: “it’s boring”

-The game is still young and I can imagine even more starting areas being added in the future, or at the very least new content being added (also, the early ranks can be breezed through once you’re used to the game and learn about some useful shortcuts etc…)

-I know plenty of people including myself who don’t find it anywhere near boring yet, despite having bought character slots in addition to the default 4.

-sorry to say, but this is one of the core elements of this game. It’s built around the idea of you playing a “Team” of characters, and playing them for a long time and getting used to all their skills and strategies.

Argument #3: “a way to fix terrible builds”

-The problem here is that “class reset” would be used more than 10x as much for intentional convenient build-swapping than it would to fix “useless characters”, hence it’s not really addressing the specific problem of messing up a build. I do agree that currently the game could use more breathing room for experimentation, but that can be done in other ways than “class resets”. One example would be test-servers, another would be the option to ABANDON your current rank and re-pick a class, but of course having to do the quest and level it from classlevel 1 again. But bottom line, class reset that gives you whole circles of 15 classlevels worth of classes you haven’t actually played is a terrible solution here.

Argument #3b: “IMC cannot balance all classes and combinations”

Yes, true balance is an illusion, especially for a game like this. What matters is not to make everything perfectly balanced, but to make sure no class or skill is inherently useless, which is a much more realistic and achievable goal.

Did I miss anything?

Ah right, this:

2 Likes

Sure, 100 TP per rank.

Which means if you reached rank 9 it will cost you 900 TP!

Think twice before you build your character, dont throw a dice each time you select a rank,

"blargh harg huehue its too expensive, it needs to be 1 tp per rank"
well, i was against class reset to begin with because as i said above, dont throw a dice when you decide a class, get to know what youre getting into.

COULD BE 5000000 TP I WOULD PAY, WHAT I CAN’T ACCEPT IS PASS TRUGH ALL THOSE QUEST AND MISSIONS AND DG RUNS EVERY DAY ( REMENBER THAT IN MY TIME WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAYING, NOW THERE IS NO SINGLE SOUL IT TOOK ME 30 MINUTS IN SEARCH FOR DG 190 FULL RUN)

Actually I did decide on my class to go somewhere along these lines lol. I just see which costume is cuter and I go with it. That’s how I end up with Paladin1>Kabbalist instead of the usual druid1>PD meta.

Sometimes I do wonder what is on the other side of the field, but overall I don’t regret my choice at all. I make the decision myself (even if it is on a whim) and I live with it. If there is not much information on the class as of yet, I’ll find it out my own in game. Contribute to the community so that everyone can benefit.

This is how information and guides come about. Every single MMO out there started with little to no information. All information about those games are painstakingly gathered by the community to form guides so that everyone benefits.

@ResetCLASS

I can see that you are an impatient person. Sad to say that this game’s concept might not suit your personality. Korean grind style MMOs are usually catered to patient players who are not lazy to get what they want.