Tree of Savior Forum

Let's make it happen can't do it without the community!

HI EVERY ONE, LIKE OBAMA ONCE SAD, WE CAN !!

WAS HOPEFULL WITH THOSE EVENTS, WHEN IT CAME THE SKILL RESET OH MAN REALLY THING THAT IMC WOULD GIVEN STAT RESET AND CLASS RESET. BUT IT DIDN’T SO HERE IS MY DESAPOINTMENT.

FIRST OF ALL, I LOVE THIS FUKING GAME. BUT I DON’T HAVE TIME NEEDER PATIENCE TO LEVEL UP ANOTHER CHARACTER.
THE GAME NEED A RESET CLASS CUZ IF IT DON’T THE GAME WILL DIE. FOR NOW ON I’M NOT PLAYING FOR LEVEL ANYMORE JUST FOR MONEY (200 DG) AND TRYING TO LEVEL UP ANOTHER CHARACTER, BUT AFTER LEVEL 100 IT IS TOO BORING I CAN’T DO IT.
IMG GO FOR IT, DO NOT THINK, JUST DO IT !! MAKE IT CASH AND UNTRADABLE AND INCREDIBLE EXPENSIVE BUT I PROMISSE EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKER WHO PLAYS THIS GAME WILL BUY THIS _ “SWEET THING”_ SO HE CAN MAKE HIS CHARACTER USEFULL AGAIN.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

REASONS WHY IMC MUST DO IT A RESET CLASS:
  1. R8, R9 AND MAYBE R10 CLASSES IF THE GAME SURVIVE UNTIL THERE: (Later some explanation)

2. ■■■■■■■ METAS AND PRECONCEPTION AGAINST WHO DOSEN’T:
    IT WILL TAKE 4EVER TO LEVEL UP A NON META AFTER LEVEL 210 CUZ YOU CAN’T GRYND YOU ARE NO ACCEPT IN PARTYS EVERY BUT HATE YOU.

3. WHEN METAS SEE YOU AT TBL THEY QUIT AND SPOIL EVERY FUN ON IT. (IT HAPPENS MORE THEN ONCE)

(MORE REASONS LATER DIDN’T PLAN THIS POST IT WAS JUST A OUTFLOW)

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

2 Likes

So… you got resets via events and now you want a CLASS reset? Did you play for the meta or because you liked it?

IMC NEVER gave you insight of the classes pre-15, and if they did, it was a slight show-off of their capacities.

You chose the class because you wanted to. It got tweaked? Your Problem, not IMC’s.

■■■■ your reset.

3 Likes

1 Like

DIDN’T SEE THIS POST, BUT MORE POSTS, MORE PRESSURE FROM THE COMMUNITY BETTER …

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

LET ME DREAM ?!
EVERY THREAT BORN SMALL… AND THEM ONLY THEM WITH THE COMMUNITY BACKING UP IT BECAME A NICE BIG ■■■■■■■ BEAUTIFUL THREAT !!!

1 Like

No this thing again. Please stop

1 Like

Man, IM TRYING TO SAVE THE GAME !!
It is over one thousand diferent combinations of each classes and skill and everything, IMC CAN’T BALLANCE ALL OF THEM, NO ONE CAN… don’t you think that should have a way do redo things ?! maybe you don’t that is ok. but take for example the biggest MMO of all WOW, you can’t reset i think (never was a hard player of wow) BUT THEY PROVIDE A FAST WAY TO REACH HIGH LEVEL. IMC DIDN’T DO ONE NEEDER OTHER …

2 Likes

TL:DR Version:

I need class reset because my toon sucked and i’m too lazy to level up another. If you don’t do it this game will die. I also love caps lock.

1 Like

TL:DR of the TL:DR

Once again, I’m not asking for a reset. The first time I replied to you was about you saying how people would reset a new build every month. I simply suggested a 1 time 1 rank reset. You then said that was a good suggestion. Don’t twist my words.

1 Like

The Server Hamsters have spoken

Reroll your toon

@ResetCLASS you might want to visit the other thread and consolidate your suggestions and comments there.

1 Like