Tree of Savior Forum

[Poll] How many tokens do you plan to buy per month?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit making polls… but I was too curious about this…

Click this link to see token details

Given no changes to the current state of the game and assuming tokens will cost ~$18-20 per token, how many tokens do you plan to buy per month?

Please answer truthfully

Please don’t look at results before voting

• 0 Tokens
  • 1 Token
  • 2 Tokens
  • 3 Tokens
  • 4 Tokens
  • 5+ Tokens

0 voters

Thank you for voting!

Feedback on poll options is always appreciated!

1 Like

Honestly if they are $18 each, I’m just giving up on this game. :anguished:

4 Likes

I can tell you this already. Regardless of the price of tokens, the majority of people will not be buying tokens.
Welcome to a free to play mmo.
This poll is largely pointless.

I believe you would have been better served making a poll on the price of the tokens.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie I think most estimates of token costs thus far on this forum have come out to around $18-20 dollars per token.

Is this accurate for what imc is planning for iToS? Or will token prices be closer to $13-15?

There is a method to my madness, I promise you that.

depends if your selling them for 700k silver or less

Well nobody knows what the market will be like. Do you happen to know how much they sell for on kToS?

I’ve heard many times that Tokens sold for roughly 1mil silver.
I’ve heard once that they sell for 1.8mil - 2mil.

2 Likes

In kToS they are 198 TP or 18 dollars.
(They said 100 TP is about 9 USD)

EDIT: Oh you meant in Silver…
Leaving this here anyways.

1 Like

Thank you for this information.

I bought the $50 and $10 packs. Assuming tokens are 198 TP each, I’ll probably have enough TP to buy 4 additional 30-day tokens. With the 60-day token from the $50 pack, I should enough token perks for 6 months. After that, I’ll have to wait and see if it’s worth buying more.

1 Like

At least 2.One for myself,and another to sell on market.Probably just 2 a month assuming the price is in that range.

Some people say that you can buy tokens easily with in game silver.

It’s no need to buy more than one unless it’s a promotion discount or something.

PS. Price of Tokens in ktos market are around 0.8-1.2 Mil (It’s can go up to 2mil but rarly)

I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for a possible announcement on that.

11 Likes

I’m sorry that you have to deal with incompetent management :frowning:

Thank you for your patience and presence on this forum.

3 Likes

Dont think im gonna get much since the only thing that is nice from token for me is the 30% exp bonus. The rest probably come in handy when im at later levels.

1 token = 30 days . Why need more than 1 :anguished:

2 Likes

Slightly off topic, are you by any chance familiar with the legendary tale of Tseric, one of the most well known WoW CMs back in that game’s glory years?

I’m confused, why would most people want to buy more than 1 token per month? The only appeal of buying multiple tokens is to sell them on the market. Are you saying people voting for 2 would consistently buy 1 for subscription, and buy 1 to sell, each month?