Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

I’m answering your request.
And proving my point in the process.

1 Like

no you are not. you making 2 of he same popular class don’t make it a big diversity.

2 tentative builds for Alchemist on the screenshot. Guess showing I’m trying 2 builds for Alchemist isn’t showing multiple builds can be tested/played with the current game.

You can only have one shop open at a time. Among numerous other reasons not to roll 2 of the same money making character.

Just my opinion. They should give a free full class reset for everyone when rank 8 is released with a duration of 1 week, so no one can keep it until rank8 meta builds are made. Due to the misleading skill descriptions and video footages of certain skils on tosbase isnt really relevant to the skill itself besides the animation. The class specilization window that pops up dont give full details on how their skills works, also with bad footages of video on skill simulator, it is not entirely the players fault during this time. If IMC ever plans to improve on the class change pop up window that is.

3 Likes

Be careful, the last person that said the skill descriptions were misleading and the tool tip was less than informative got slammed in the ground for being irresponsible idiot child or some other backwards insult

1 Like

How is this any different from a person who has the ability to spam EXP tomes from the TP shop? Are EXP tomes also P2W? Are you serious betraying your own side and insinuating that simply making something more convenient/quicker = P2W?

The leveling speed difference is a STUPID argument because the difference isn’t even that big, and it’s non-existent if you level in a group which many people do.

In all of the P2W threads, people make it emphatically clear that it’s not P2W if you can earn it as well just with more effort needed. It’s a convenience.

Therefore leveling as something to job switch to something else isn’t in anyway an exploit, or abuse, or something to even worry about because it doesn’t affect you, nor does the option existing prevent you from doing it yourself.

Get the ■■■■ real.

2 Likes

How I think is pretty simple: I planned my class out in advance using information gleaned from videos, the wiki, and questions asked to others about how abilities performed at max level. I discovered an interesting combo during my browsing, and built a character around it.

I believe I deserve a better character than the people who didn’t go the same lengths, and, if people want to copy my build, I believe they deserve to start over to do so. If they don’t have time IRL to do so, then too bad for them. They should have been more careful in their planning if they knew they only had one shot at things.

The only form of circle reset I would ever support is circle-specific resets awarded by the developers if/when they change a class so drastically that it no longer serves the same purpose/key abilities no longer do the same things at all. I do not think circle resets should be usable to escape from nerfs, allowing players to pay their way into the meta, patch after patch.

1 Like

What? How does that make sense? Think about this for a moment. If there is no class reset option, at least partial, it means that experimentation will be punished. If making a mistake somewhere means a reroll, everyone and their cat will go for the meta builds to avoid wasting time. No room for mistakes, no room for experimentation.

If there is an option to reset, people may still end up going for the meta builds, because that’s what people do, but that’s a problem with class balance and not the reset feature itself. Only good balance will lead to good build diversity. But here’s the thing; some people will experiment. Isn’t that an improvement?

2 Likes

Of course Exp tomes are P2W. Why even play if you want convenience? Just get the BOTS to play for you.

1 Like

Halleluah, there is still logic left on this forum. I was beginning to feel like I was going crazy.

Dont feel like typing the same thing so ill do this.

With class resets people will just repec from their cookie cutter onto the next one every patch. This game isnt about being at endgame and living there like some people want.

As for not having to throw your character away, i like this option.

1 Like

Mistakes? What mistakes?.. Oh you mean, ideas?
Yea sure, we have those. And some players will stick with them to find where their build can fill a specific roll.
On the reset world though, it’s a mistake that you then correct towards the meta. Meaning you have a fixed amount of builds that are non-mistakes. How is that more diversity?

Besides, I don’t see people spending RLM for experimenting purposes.

1 Like

I believe this thread was started for sole purpose of getting more people to buy circle reset when it comes out in shop. The circle reset and other convinient resets are guaranteed, it’s your choice to buy them or not. The moment tp shop come out you should have already known there will be many things that p2w will need.

1 Like

Read again the post you replied to. It answers your question.

That can be prevented. There are various suggestions on how to do it that can be found in this very thread.

You can’t try your hand at that level of argumentation unless you put the extra effort into both posts, or sides. Otherwise it just makes your attempt looks silly.

Atleast you managed to get my attention back, unlike the Flamebait Brigade. I suppose that is something.

NO

Reroll if you want the meta.

Adapt or reroll. Simple as that.

class reset pls… theres no way i will reroll a lvl 200+ char with 300+ hrs spent on it. thats insane. only ppl with no life will reroll//

1 Like

300 hours? Lol, it takes two weeks to do a 220+ char. You should learn how to play, maybe then you wont need reroll or reset.

I made extensive research on my class and I still got f*cked, I made and archer watched videos after videos, found out the hard way that kneel shot and burrow takes your ability to use 99% of all your hard earned skills while in that mode. I made extensive research on a necro, found out the AI is mentally challenged, Skelletons cant be resummoned at location if they bug out, flesh hoop has 15 damage counters. I did extensive research on a pyromancer read many forums and threads, did not know how useless my fireball was with 4 melee players in my party… the point I’m making is at the moment circle resets are really needed because IMC is lacking in the description of the classes skills.

If all descriptions were in informative detail I don’t think many people would be annoyed by this, also telling people to like their crappy build or gtfo is by far the most backward thing yo can say to the populace, its like saying you don’t want any new content everytime you shoo lots of players.