Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

some people like to take their time socializing / playing the auction house / looking at TP store / making friends, not everyone chugs redbulls and goes on 24/7 grinding sprees.

1 Like

So like it or gtfo?, again the most backwards thing I have read on these types of forum threads, you are literally telling people you donā€™t want content because last I heard more players = more income = more content.

To close this argument EASIEST way to fix all this drama is here =

ADD A FEATURE WHERE PEOPLE CAN LOG INTO A TESTING SERVER WHERE PLAYERS CAN BE MAX LVL (280 at the time) HAVE ALL THE JOBS AVAILABLE WITH UNLIMITED CLASS RESETS, SPAWN THEM IN A HUGE MAP WITH ALL TYPES OF MOBS : FLYING MOBS / GROUND MOBS . MINI BOSSES / WORLD BOSSES / HIGH DENSITY MOBS.

And there you have it all this drama shiet is gone for ever and everā€¦

Thumbs up if you think this is the true and endgame solution to this bickering.

Then i cant understand, why those people need better build via reset? Go and socialize with current stats and skills, see no problems. The only thing why ppl need reset is laziness, need to get everything in one click. I mean we are all on an equal conditions.

did you even bother to read my solution?

Endgame solution -----> ~add job reset don't add job reset solution~

No you didnā€™t do any research. Necro and Pyro skill info that you mentioned has been mentioned for months. There is no way you can honestly expect me to believe that you didnā€™t find people talking about fireball being hit in groups

The only one I can sort of give you is kneeling + burrow but that is just you expecting Archer to be more broken than they currently are.

Overall youā€™re to blame for everything you said.

1 Like

I have a real life dudeā€¦ lol so im.mostly afk ā€¦

Nice 1 hahahahahahahahahahaha