Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Costumes! Updated

edit (credits to Verine):

21 Likes

#HOORAY FOR DATA MINERS!

now we have more headache and dilemma in our builds.

10 Likes

dat matador…

I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE COSTUME X_X

1 Like

Thosw costunes are awesome! As a mage i fall in love with the Runecaster!

1 Like

I’m in love with both male and female Fortune Teller D: …but most likely it won’t fit my build… :confused:

Shadowmancer…looks awesome but… 1 more dark themed wizard? XD…

dam those wizard costumes :heart_eyes: I might finally give in to maining wiz unless cleric R10 pulls me back in :joy:

2 Likes

Loved that male Lama from Cleric :relieved:

Hail Full Supports :pray:

But that Luchador, is a class or just a costume, hmm interesting

“here’s a bunch more dark-themed wizard classes”

still waiting for that hidden Rank2 Thundermancer /optimism

Dx

4 Likes

Thundermancer is a kind of Necromancer with dark thunder powers ? :flushed:

like frankensteins monster.

Time for a culture lesson.

Cleric - Lama:

Swordsman - Luchador:

Wizard - Onmyoji:

Wizard - Taoist:

Hoping that Mimic class doesn’t have the power to steal and re-use skills from other classes. Anything with that ability needs to be burned to ashes.

EDIT: OOOOHH #BARS

3 Likes

Poor archers. Hahah. Nothing really exciting to look forward to. Guess I’ll be going SR c3
xD
Never the less! Good to see new content and excited about the ever growing creativity of the classes.

Is it me or Wizard has more classes o.o

Anyway, theorycrafting O3O

Appraiser - Can appraise item that gives it extra stats like item awakening, ability to check grade of items (more dur, def) Maybe gives special effects to magical amulets

Hackapel - Isnt it the one with dagger and crossbow? I think its a hybrid gameplay of close and range damage.

Pied Piper - Seen in the early trailer that can lead mobs in a line or something, probably works like bard giving aura bonus effects

Chaplain - No idea

Fortune Teller - Uses tarot card and has several different effects based on the drawn card

Lama - No Idea

Shepherd - Dog, maybe heard monster mob around? Or maybe abilitly to control the dog to guard other character

Lancer - Obviously has to do with lances, unlike the other lance users, prolly focus more on graceful use of lances

Luchador - Similar to monk but more grapling skills

Matador - An offshot monster tamer/summoner

Taoist - Maybe buffer/dispeller class

Mimic - Hopefully it works like Rogue on RO that lets you copy any skills, that would open tons of gameplay possibilities

Enchanter - Buffer class that lets you imbue elemental property weapon to party mates

Onmyoji - Probably able to use dark and holy magic

Runecaster - Has a unique system called runes that lets you manipulate how your magic works (larger AoE, Longer duration)

Sage - As per RO standard, probably the anti mage, mage. Ability to absorb/reflect magic.

Shadowmancer - Maybe has to actually do with shadow rather than dark attacks. Ability to stop enemy by trampling their shadow or divert damage from you to other.

Everything is speculation O3O

NO! DIE.

2 Likes

Hey IMC I already predict you have Hwarang somewhere in that swordsman progression and its going to be the strongest class since its a Korean warrior.

Hackapel - It was on a mount too so…it’s a bit more weird…

Chaplain - most likely offensive-support

Lama - there was something about it that it will be about meditation… Maybe SP related skills.

I don’t know what did you mean by this but most likely lances are not spears.

Matador - I would say it’s maybe more about evading and controlling the enemy…but we will see.

Onmyoji - From the wiki: “Their court responsibilities ranged from tasks such as keeping track of the calendar, to mystical duties such as divination and protection of the capital from evil spirits. […] It is said that an onmyōji could also summon and control shikigami.” So I think maybe this one will be the anti-magic…or just anti-dark one…but it’s hard to say… It’s related to ying-yang too so it definitely will be holy/dark as you said.

Sage - I think when they appeared first 2h books appeared too. Other than that I’m not sure… it could be an elemental user too… the RO one used elements and enchanted our weapons too with elements…but honestly nor the name neither the book suggest anything to me… I think it could be anything.

Shadowmancer - whatever it will be it still will be dark themed I guess… xD

If this Hackapell is really a rank 8 class that costume is terrible. But it could be an early secret class and that would be really cool.

we have Thundermancer in form of Krivis and a bit of Ele.

What game is lacking is Geomancers - earth elemental magic attack users with various status effects depending on type of ground (hello FFT ^_^)

2 Likes

At least IMC still follows the tradition of MMORPG, which is less armor more defense if ya know what I mean.

I wonder if the Dragoon would have a dragon like mask/helmet I don’t know.

But oh well, so far, most of the costumes looking good to say the least. I hope there would be more choices of these cosmetics whether from the game or from cash shop.

P/S: Luchador female looks like a S&M.

1 Like