Tree of Savior Forum

Stats points - Full Support

First, my build is still ongoing. I haven’t decided yet the later circles… if I’ll pick Krivis because Daino or maybe just buy scrolls. Since I’ll start to play when the SA server open, I’ll have time to choose about those later ranks.
Second, my skill point choices are a bit messy because I just can’t find some more appropriate to allocate those. If you see something wrong, you can point as you like.

The real question rellies on the stats points. I’ve searching a lot and many players say that as FS you need to just spent enough CON to survive well and hit like a truck the SPR button. Ok, I understand that, but I can’t figure out why not even a single point into INT. Some skills benefits from both, but lets pick Heal. It just scale with INT.
If i just spent all my points into enough CON and SPR, my heals aren’t gonna be a pretty weak?

Thanks guys.

4:2:1 INT:SPR:CON

Pretty basic, you’ll have really nice healing, your buffs will be okay with the SPR and CON just to survive pretty much.

4:2:1 SPR:INT:CON

Basically the same, really nice buffs, okay healing and CON to survive.

4:1 SPR:CON

More of a buffer build, your buffs will be amazing and your healing will be normal, CON to survive.

4:1 INT:CON

An offensive option (specially if you decide to pick Krivis and Chaplain leaving you with only 1 rank of Cleric), pretty much high dmg and healing, buffs will be normal.

Heall will never be that weak since it heals 5% of the target’s maximum HP so the more HP the target has the more it will heal, INT basically just adds a little bit more of heal (which stands out the more INT you’ve), however you also have Mass Heal which scales with SPR, so you’re not a bad healer going with SPR.

You don’t need INT for your heals if you’re going Cleric 2 > Priest 3. Healing scales off of max health. As a Cleric 2 > Priest 3 you will 100% have enough healing.
Stone skin, monstrance, and deprotected zone all scale with just SPR.
Heal and cure scale with just INT.
Mass Heal and Aspersion scale with both.

Except for physical attacker, Clerics should have Int as the main stat. We still don’t know what the next ranks are, so plan for just the class we have seen, might be bad decisions. Con is only for survival and Spr is for mana.

next ranks are

Fortune Teller
Lama
Daoshi/Taoist Priest
Macumbeiro
Shepherd
Zealot
Deva
Pharaoh

This is absolutely not true at all. SPR is skills that scale with SPR, and maybe for debuff resistance. It is absolutely not for SP. The SP is just a nice side effect.

The effect is the one for the nice side effect. In the fight, who would calculate your little scale things. The one people count on is how low your blue tube.

Okay, I definitely get the feeling you don’t really understand how scaling works, so I’m just going to say that SPR scaling is significant, and I am now leaving this thread.

I think the pure Spr builds have already gone when people have the knowledge of the 10% Int bonus on rank up. I didn’t say the scale do not work. I said it is the nice side effect. I absolutely think it is the way that the dev want it to be. And then you have to leave because you want to spread your no need for Int idea somewhere else, I guess.

Yes, thank you. I road those. But my point is we need know about how they work. Are their skills scale with Int, Str, Dex, Con or Spr? The Int build should be the most flexible one to do now, except for someone who want to be malee attackers. And the pure Spr builds are no good for now.

macubeiro is int
/20char

If I remember correctly, that Macumbeiro is the one with voodoo magic, right? I really looking forward to have more of those class information and their skills.
I guess, a half of those class should work with Int build. Maybe one of them can be the class for those Priest pure Spr builds but still if you have to force into that class, your options are very limited.

macumbeiro is a voodoo dancer class

1 Like

where is that rank 8 class info from ?

SPR is quite a good stat to have, I’m not saying to go full SPR with classes that have skill that scale with it, but going a INT/STR>SPR or even a SPR>INT/STR can be quite good.

I didn’t played with cleric yet in this OBT, but on the 2CBT I was dealing more damage early game going with SPR and using Desprotected zone + Zacial and hitting mobs with a sword than with heal, cure and zaibas together, without putting points in STR at all. So imagine how much damage a swordsman or archer class can do if you do that or a priest/chaplain buff combo .

But even with this, unless you will ALWAYS play with a physical dmg class in groups, you should put points first in INT till you think you are doing good dmg and healing and then put points in SPR.

Unfortunately, I don’t know how much SPR could be considered a good amount for support. But I heard that around 80-100 is quite good.

1 Like

a thread ill share it