Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Cleric Skills Translation

no i think that zealot was replaced with inquisitor, s it was removed

Your Zealot=Inquisitor is totally baseless.

Zealots were jewish and Inquisitors were christians… they are rly not the same at all. It’s not that different comparing Macumbeiro to Inqusitors then…

The most logical answer why we have 1 more Cleric than what we would expect is that there will be 1 more hidden…and I think it will be the Shepherd.

Also imc never said there will be equal amount of classes on every branch.

judaism is really similar to cristianity.
so its not like comparing inquisitor to macumebrio, macumbeiro is the opposite, macumbeiro is voodoo, mosquitoes, dancing, hatian, ect.

where did everyone get the info about macumbeiro and the other classes?

The point was Zealots have nothing to do with Inquisitors just like Macumbeiro.

Also I think you got those mosquitos from those fake Macumbeiro skill descriptions… XD

We don’t have info other than someone datamined the costumes.

You can check Zealots and Macumba on the wiki if you are interested in what are those based on.

yeah, but it seems legit

Questions about oracle c3:

Can Twist of fate be used on any kind of enemy such as World bosses,dungeon bosses,pvp foes,etc?

Prophecy’s atribute deals a percentage of the magic damage back or a flat number equal to its level?

Foretell’s preview is much slower than the newest preview.Is that the difference between a lv 1 and a lv 5?

Questions related to my build:

I’m a cleric 2 priest 3 at the moment and I’m waiting for Miko’s spells to either pick it and go kabal 2 or get oracle and go staright for its c3.I don’t like plague doctor since it seems more of a offensive pick and I’m spr/con build while Kabal can improve my allies damage with reduce level(Which I won’t pick I think…),Merkabah(Adding holy damage via atribute but it’s unclear to me how much it adds),Multiplying damage(Though I still don’t get why people didn’t like it so much) while adding defensive options with ein Soft,Revenge Sevenfold and,again,Merkabah.Both picks are interesting to me with Oracle allowing me to continue my grinding and questing while waiting for the newest classes.

I’d like some suggestins since,I think,I’m lacking information about my choices.Miko seems the best option for me since it either have a ress or another healing spell and the magic circle buffing is quite unique too but it lacks real number at the moment while oracle adds a boss hunting support debuff(Twist of fate) and a merchant option(Switch gender).

Thanks in advance for any answer because I’m going to play a little more and go to bed!Have a good night,day or whatever that crazy timezone is! XD

P.S:If I pick Oracle,I’ll definitly name my shop Futanari maker

Something didn’t save the last part.
It should be:

Miko Advancement quest:
[text about location of Kanu master - somewhere south of a new city].
Miko Master is at a hidden place (similar to Chaplain and shinobi quests).

Quest objectives:
You have to make sure several enchantements/anti-demon stuff is still working properly.
Check first floor of the Mines.
Check the tomb furnace (?).
Check the X location.
Check the X location.
Check the mansion.
Check the X location.
Check the Library (?) location.

The abilities of Miko overshadows what Paladin1 does in my build :sob: The kugura dance buff is so powerful O.o

Credits to Hexeed.

1 Like

malicious germs such as wizards

Lol this made my day. Seems like miko has lots of channeled spells.

Is it just me, or are the miko skills way more powerful version of some other class skills (paladin - [resist elements] and krivis - [melstis])?

wizards = germs

virginity = disease

miko has some issues…funny issues

Miko’s skill is probably better but based on the description, it seems to be a channeling skill

I wouldn’t call it more powerful since they do not do the same. Melstis = buffs, Houki = magic circles. Melstis is good for prolonging stuff like invulnerability from ausrine, Running shot, retreat shot, boss card stuff, etc. Miko’s would be for Breaking Wheel, Sterea Trofh, Frost Cloud, etc.

Possibly new inquisitor skills (or r9?).

Click

Click

You can’t speak like this. Silencing skill.

Click

Click

1 Like

some will the male miko (kannushi) also dance? so cuteee

Well,I’ll repeat my questions and also add a new one…

Questions about oracle c3:

Can Twist of fate be used on any kind of enemy such as World bosses,dungeon bosses,pvp foes,etc?

Can Twist of fate be used to “buff” an ally using friendly duel?That way,my friend will regenerate twice the hp lost and I won’t need to heal them.

Prophecy’s atribute deals a percentage of the magic damage back or a flat number equal to its level?

Foretell’s preview is much slower than the newest preview.Is that the difference between a lv 1 and a lv 5?

Feel the troll force inside you, young cleric.

I just remembered the dark days raiding with a priest friend in wow :imp:

#1 Yeah
#2 no
#3 flat number
#4 i realy dont know couldnt test it myself