Tree of Savior Forum

Needing to change innapropriate username because rules, how to change? Suggestions for new name hype?!

http://puu.sh/opKCA/c8959d33b7.png

So for anyone that knows me “LoliLicker” from multiple different forum threads, I have been informed to change my username. So I thought that I should inform you that my username is needing be changed. That way it won’t seem like “LoliLicker” was deleted or doesn’t come online anymore when you search my username.

Now that that’s out of the way, what should be my new username? It needs to show that I’m a big lolicon still, but allowed. I have no ideas for what it should be.

Also, where do I change my username on this forum anyway?

Purposely censored usernames to keep them out of the matter. Well, there isn’t a lot of moderators on this forum so I probably didn’t have to.

2 Likes

Childtoucher is taken ingame.
Still haven’t reported that xD…

Totaly forgot till now about that one guy.

Probably you should stick with something more innocent.

PS. Go for lolipop… that’s just something to lick to.

TinyOver18sLover ?

/20chars

Edit : Or just Lolicker for that matter.

Where do I change my username on this forum.

LoliCon, Lolicious, LoliMaster ?

I believe it can be changed only by moderators upon request.

Would they permit DFCLover (i believe DFCLicker is out of question)? or DfcWorshipper

Lolitaholic ;3

//20chars

@LoliLicker
duuuude…

nice censoring right there.

5 Likes

DFCisJustice

/20lolicaracters

I know right I’m pro at censoring

Im so sad…
Oh wait im not -you should be banned, but we cant have nice things :cry:
Here is: your face when rename
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-05-31/1243797830459.png

3 Likes

Then take yourself a name HentaiOuji. i doubt they’ll allow anything with hentai in it tho.

P.S. Would that affect only forum name or team name as well? Because getting a nice new name for a team can be quite hard. How about “SlightlyEcchi”?

P.P.S you can play with words and take something like TaiHen (“problem” or “difficult” in japanese)

I don’t know how active the forum moderators are, or how regularly they actually try to read private messages. To change my forum username.

I wonder if I get a free in-game name change if it’s needed lol

I swear I was able to change my name a couple days ago.

Profile >Preferences.

It doesn’t seem possible for me anymore; I can still change my avatar though.

I’m scared now.
#20 characters

1 Like

Am I the only one that got a private message concerning my username

/20lolis

[quote=“ShadowSkill, post:43, topic:204810”]
ofensive names of character and pets btw -there is a very annoying chat filter in game, but i swear i saw a “LoliLicker” user in here -.-’
[/quote]Probably you got reported by this fella.

[quote=“nizidr, post:17, topic:208071, full:true”]

3 Likes

belive it or not, but i did not reported you - BUT my post could be reason after your rename

For new name: how about Lollipop

If moderator ever come online and reply to my private message I’ll comment here and also put in OP my new username.