Tree of Savior Forum

Report BOT extension Needed

Learn to understand context, i clearly said i dont mind it at all.

Um… crude humor? I dunno.

Civility and sensitivity are very different, just cuz i dont feel the need to act like my younger immature self which i outgrew dont mean im a sensitive person imo. Hey in my book if you want to be a tool and a clown go for it.

ESRB doesnt rate online component of the game, possible player interactions and online experience. Simply because those cannot be rated a vary greatly depending on the community.

If that was the case, why does this game have an ESRB rating? lol.

It’s 100% online.

The rating fixes more on the content of the game. In other words, the story, the blood, not the interactions of the people involved (the players). For someone quoting it, you know very little about it.

ESRB only rates the game content, as in the UI, quests, and everything that IMC provides for the game. It doesn’t cover what players might choose for their names, or what they say in chat.

Exactly my thoughts. Also, just because I don’t mind crude humor and suggestive names doesn’t make it right for IMC to allow them in the game.

It was a rhetorical answer, not literal. You’re either extremely naive or ignorant if you play MMO’s not expecting to run into some players who use suggestive names.

People have been doing this since the beginning of MMO’s. Even developers.

It doesn’t harm anybody but the overly sensitive.

which would look alot like medieval witch hunt.

Sure sure, more like i wanted to sound smart but looked like a fool on paper.

Nice assumption got any proof to follow your claims?

Found the north korean

Let’s report people for using Maledic as a weapon while we’re at it.

Yeah well. I dont think im the only that thinks, Names like that got to go. This is on the forums, but pretty sure in-game will catch up eventually.

I feel conforted i live in a country where people like you are the ones banned from society

Ill take your sarcasm like my coffee, with loads and loads of salt. My mistake, i meant sugar.

I think you are on the same boat at that other dude, you mistake my personal preference, with my observation. I might not give 3 dungs about peoples character names, that does not mean i agree with the nasty ones.

I was about to make another remark but ill save it until after you answer this: what country is that?

Ill assume, you know, sarcasm.

Err really hoping you are not serious. Double check the actual meaning? Not even sure what to say to that lol.

Yes that was sarcasm. Can’t believe this needs to be clarified, lol.

Yo boyz, of course a name shouldn’t contain hardcore stuff, but come on … bowjob ?

look at that

The game itself is already suggesting af, you can see 50% of female classes panties …

1 Like

i dont see any problem with his name? people can come up with all kind of name. What if someone name “Phuc” named his team “Phuc”… PhucBoy… different words/languages.
+++ this game female Goddess design is not kids friendly btw +++