Tree of Savior Forum

F2P is Here, IMC where is my items that were not delivered with Foundry purchase

Two weeks ago i had purchased a 2nd 24.99$ DLC , received confirmation email but when i logged on 0 items were delivered, not the 60 days premium, not the resets, not the TP not the helms, nothing.

I sent a message to IMC not asking for a refund but to explain what happend and if they could deliver the items.

First ticket they requested all the information needed, which was written on the ticket i had just sent…

second ticket they said it was an in game marketplace bug, and they would look into it…it was not an in game marketplace bug

Third ticket they thanked me for the information and said they would look into it.

Gave them a few days, then wrote a fourth ticket asking AGAIn not for a refund but to please give me the items i had paid for, they still have my money and i still do not have my items.

I waited till the F2P launch, it has been 14 days, they still have my money, and i STILL do not have the items i paid for.

I have checked all characters, deleted all characters (in case it was a character bug somehow) , made a new team (in the event the previous teams were bugged) checked all forms of mail/marketplace, not a single thing.

I will be writing another ticket tonight since the last one has yet to be responded to.

did you check the mail received in your Lodge ?

did you deliver the items to the correct character?

did you logon to that character, and unpack the box containing all the items, and then use the various items that need to be re-unpacked? (eg the pile of TP)

…

and finally… did you really think anything useful was going to happen from posting on the forums?

That reminds me, my username is still LoliLicker.

:joy: Many days later

Items were never in my mailbox, as stated before, nothing.
It is delivered to my account, no characters were specified
There was no items sent to my account/in game mail, as stated before.
This is my 2nd dlc that i ordered, i received the first not the second.

And finally, im going to post everywhere, its my money they have taken and not delivered.