Tree of Savior Forum

Monthly Market Price Reset

Some items at the Market are already messed up with Fixed high/low price limit:

High Price Example: Dilgele. I think this one got messed up by Botters. This is not a rare item to drop, it’s only 25% to 99% the Drop Rate!

Low Price Example: Zircon. A Rare material used to craft some great weapon, like the Elements, Mana-Mana and Sage Wall Recipes

Now that Zircon has the Maximum Price of 106,000 Silver Nobody sells it Anymore.

Anyone have another suggestion for this topic? Comment!

7 Likes

It’s Happening with more items. WHY are rare items starting to get too Cheap and Material stuff too Expensive?!

People drop Rabee Fur every time in Dina Bee Farm. Just 33% chance!

If you try to search for those items in the market you’ll not find anything, because nobody wants to sell them for their current High Limit prices.

Shameless Free Bumb

Dilgele and Uosis Prices are still a giant Mess. Just like other materials.

It’s rather very high because of bots distorting value/prices. Or real low (idkwhy), so noone wants to sell/buy for that price.

A timed market Price reset would be a nice gimmick to counter bots. Even a 1 time reset would be great.
Dont get me wrong, I like farming. But sometimes I rather buy my material on AH. But sometimes… I just sit there and stare on the unrealistically high/low prices and ask myself:
wat?! But why?! What is wrong?! GoldSe*er business?!

I support this motion.

I’m not sure the ToS staff even have people that give a crap anymore. Do they actually play the game?

It’s literally impossible not to notice how screwed up the market is.

Yes i support this ideal, But certainly it might be every 3-4month. 1 month is too fast it still use a time to collect average market price by system anyway.

Definately these price restrictions only create a problems for players. Cannot find the karacha dagger recipe because of it’s limit 300k but it costs 1kk +

the only way i see a way to fix this is to constantly update the auction price depending on demand of an item and current supply of an item.

for example :
implement a request system on the market that would allow players to request 10 items for an amount of silver and the request would dissapear every 24 hours which would result in market prices updating and allowing players to request another bunch of items.

also add amount of traded items within 24 hours to the “requested amount of items” variable

if(requested amount of items > items currently listed on market)
{
average price*=((
(average requested price / average price of the item) *
( total request amount / (total amount of items tradeable+1))
)+0.5)
//E.A : 300*(((700/300)(10/2))+0.5)=3650
//E.A : 300
(((700/300)(2/2))+0.5)=850
(((100/300)(2/10))+0.5)=170
}
else if ( request amount of items < items currently listed on market)
{
average price
=((average requested price / average price of the item) * ( (total amount of request+1) / total amount of items tradeable)0.5)
(((300/700)(1/200))+0.5)=150
(((300/700)*(50/10))+0.5)=750
}

so basically if
1)there would be more items listed than request
2)the item price needed to go down
3)and there would be a large amount of that tradeable item
the system would drastically reduce the average price no matter what

the more i look at my function the more i see conditional errors.

//EDIT
damn i just noticed how this doesn’t work with stacks of items, ah fk this

I’m honestly surprised there isn’t some monthly or weekly price reset, if they’re going to restrict prices. The restriction isn’t a bad idea, but without any way to reset it it becomes a huge problem when people price items incorrectly or when prices suddenly change due to an influx of supply or demand.

Looking at the dilgele market says it all, really.

1 Like