Tree of Savior Forum

@IMC Femidian Market is still broken beyond usability

I pointed towards the issue roughly 5 days ago and still nothing changed.

Most of the items that are worth something cannot be traded via AH anymore - PLEASE check these items manually to confirm wether or not your code is working correctly.

Check the prices before max limit and then compare that to the limit that was put in place.

Maga recipes are mostly under 300k - it doesnt matter if it is the 2h, 1h sword or rod/staff mace whatever.
Aias recipe max price is 300k and it was sold for several millions everytime.

The market is so broken that recipes rot in my inventory nobody has enough talts that are tradeable anymore. I gave my last 280 talts for a venom recipe.

Zircon is 100k, ruby is 100k which all sold for 200-300k before max price magically appeared.

Trades are difficult to come by since literally nobody can trade silver anymore. Your only option right now is to either find something that the “max price bug” didnt get yet or build the item because those aren’t limited yet.

If this is intentional marketplace behavior just say so. Free me of the burden to play this game any longer because as it is it becomes more and more difficult for me to trade for actual silver unless you start breaking down you recipes into e.g. ardes or karachas…

Just to show you some examples:
We have 4 catacombs recipes all are the staff priced 200k-250k. Weapons we have literally of them a couple of times around 1.5mil and upwards

Maga is the same deal literally only the worthless recipes are in the rest is built weapons but this last resort won’t last soon the max price will hit them too and then we can’t do anything anymore.

Aias/Venom etc are all things that didn’t go into the market for 5 straight days because of this.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That has nothing to do with server transfer. Server transfer was 2 days ago - I reported this happening 5 days ago.

If anything the server transfer will make the bug occur faster on more items.

Same thing in Klai… recipes can only be sold for a tiny fraction of what they’re actually worth.

Venom recipe is 380k, whilte it was one the market a SINGLE time on femidian before the bug hit. (And no it wasnt 380k)

They ignored this issue for over a week by now, let me tell you what IMC, if this game was your children he would be Dead.

#uguysarebadparents

1 Like

They probably asked an external contractor to code the market prices restriction algorithm…
So now they have no clue on how to fix it :smiley:

Can someone tag the names of IMC stuff? I don’t even know their names.