Tree of Savior Forum

Market Lowest Limit Price Bugged

[Klaipeda Server]

I want to buy silver legitimately in the form of buying tokens and then selling them on the market, but when I go to put my tokens up for sale, it says the lowest limit price is 500,000 yet the front page of listings has them for 350k, 450k, 460k, etc. etc, all the way to 490k.

At this rate, no one will buy my token I am forced to place on the market for 500k until this whole front page is cleared out, and somehow people are able to put theirs up for cheaper. In fact, the 350k token wasn’t even on here last night when I tried then, so it’s not even an issue of someone placing their sell order before the Lowest Limit raised to 500k.

I know you probably have your reasons for the whole Lowest Limit price thing, but I can’t imagine this is working as intended.

Thanks for looking into it!

This Limit price range is breaking the market

Edit: I love how Vubbe Token Is listed there too. :v. I think the VIP Token is good at it’s price, at least it didn’t got a unfair High Price Limit like the Sissel Bracelet for example.

1 Like

I agree that it’s completely ridiculous that common items like Dilgele are unable to be sold lower than 10-11k(last time I checked) and actual valuable high level goods are unable to be sold for their true values forcing people to use a barter system as a workaround!

But my main concern was that this system isn’t even working as intended, and I’m unable to sell something for under 500k but I’m seeing new items pop up as low as 350k. Do different people get different min and max values? Does it fluctuate throughout the day? (hourly? minutely?)

Obviously, I’d love to get 500k for it, but if other people can list it cheaper, then I’m going to be spending the 5k silver a day to list the item, just to get it back every day unsold. I would honestly prefer some sort of direct TP -> Silver option ala Guild Wars 2!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.