Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

sure, but look the most ppl asking for reset rank voucher, or Droppel Drop Cube or give a event to get easier prac + orange recipe attribut discount 50%

You got 120flitipii ayt?

Buy an extra character slot.
Roll another xyz build again.
Kill non recolored Tini Archer mk1 again.
Go through the same old maps again.
Queue on the the lowbie dungeon for hours again.
Do the boring same quests for the Xth time.
Save those useless goddesses for the Xth time.
Play with the same, year old musty ‘also rerolling’ players in your server.
Be ToSverse’s slave once again.

8 Likes

This is really underwhelming if this is the ‘only reward’ you give the players for making it possible for the game to survive for a year.

I hope you have something else up your sleeve in the next coming days.

7 Likes

Way to put no effort into your own 1 year anniversary event.
But then again, that seems to be the epitome of IMC…

Sloppily run and little-to-no effort put into anything. :unamused:

6 Likes

Good thing I quit before this announcement came in,otherwise I’d be even more angry xD

Btw., no matter how many events you guys throw at us, they won’t repair this broken game. Instead of coming up with some stupid events that basically tell us : " This game sucks, that’s why you need stat resets, skill resets and even Rank resets to continue playing if you made a grave mistake by listening to us instead of the other players"
and “we have lots of ways to waste your precious time for diminishing results unless you work and pay us to whale your way through the game”.

People will tolerate this only if they’re addicted, stupid, rich or don’t care about your game anyway.
Anniversary my foot, it’s long overdue that the game is shut down and recieves an overhaul.

Look at RO2. They shut the game down and overhauled it (well,it didn’t become much better but at least they tried), and the complete RO franchise is growing and growing, with 2 mobile games, one soon-to-be OBT browser game, one Nintendo DS game + the original game that’s loved around the whole globe for over a decade now (in 3 years it’s 20 years old…).

This whole thing feels like an ancinet Greek Drama stage play, where it’s inevitably running towards the catastrophy.
Stop being illusioned. Neither firecrackers nor level up events can save the game. If they could, RO2 would have like 10000s of players, they have a +500% EXP event running atm…

9 Likes

shame on tos, shame on IMC

give us an aniversary costume or even a hat IDK we are supporting the game since the beginning and this is the lazy anniversary event i see in any videogame

3 Likes

Candy and Gatorade for everyone! Don’t worry everyone there is more to come as we consider another year of taking great effort to do absolutely nothing. This is basically how people perceive this “event” because it is not far from the truth.

Every other game gives out permenant rewards and premium items but here they just give you some consideration.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=93506

They just had their anniversary and gave out in game titles along with cheap cash shop items.

5 Likes

Subagames actually puts effort into their relationships with their players though. They’re one of the newer-ish publishers I think, and they’re small but they haven’t been doing too bad. I should log into domo oOa

1 Like

Double compensation = 2x one entry voucher (14 days) and two xp tomes

These 14 days items are an insult and frustrating, I could understand if they were cosmetics but this trend of time limiting each and every reward, even the most useless (14 days soul crystals? really?) is beyond reasonable and I thought there was a limit to that garbage.

To my surprise (not), they managed to go a step further: as anniversary reward, 3x firecrackers lasting 1 day.

Good Job IMC, here’s my present:

7 Likes

No cookies compensation RIP…

Quite possibly one of my favorite posts on the forums because it is so true. This company still does not even care or get it yet.

7 Likes

I think the players are being trolled.

6 Likes

Well, this was Tera first anniversary event:
https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/event-t-e-r-a-these-are-the-letters-youre-looking-for

compare it with iTOS.

3 Likes

Next maintenance will end the candy event, so we may possibly get an anniversary event next -_-

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy and the rest of the staff - overall, you guys are doing support great even if there where a few times where your replies were somewhat WTF/cringe-worthy.

I used to work as support for a company that serves customers worldwide. The international scene can be at the extreme negative at times and sometimes what customers say gets to you personally - but we all know that at the end of the day it’s just part of the job. It’s what we do best.

As months past though, as the anniversary approaches, IMO it’s becoming apparent that there is a disconnect between us players and whoever is or should be working on improving the game.

It’s like you guys, the support, are just being used as meatshields - taking blows while someone high up doesn’t give a damn and will do whatever they feel benefits them without considering the players’ woes nor the game’s doomsday-bound state.

Clearly, whoever is pulling the strings doesn’t know or give a single damn about the game (iTOS) and its players. Maybe they don’t even care about the wonderful support people. You’re just paid to do what you do after all.

We don’t know if there will be a surprise update, patch, event or something that may significantly alleviate the current situation — but at this point the game needs hype + action (like the March 13-14 patch) more than surprises. It’s better to bare what you guys are planning to improve the game and see regular action on those plans than keep throwing players off the cliff by your “surprises”.

Sometimes I read Kim’s open letter and cry myself to sleep.

ps How’s the mobile remake going?

10 Likes

This one year celebration event is a JOKE roflmao!
Glad i didn’t get to experience this embarrassing events.

R.I.P IMC/ToS

1 Like

I think the biggest joke isnt the 1 Year anniversary FREE stuff we are getting, it’s the attitude of so many people complaing about FREE stuff.

Same was happening with the Level Up event, and that event is really decent. We dont even know if there will be another Event coming after the patch and even if there will be another event 85% of the forum users will still complain about it.
Hell IMC could give everyone 10 Free Tokens per Account and players would complain about it that its not per Character.

With IMCs Trackrecord atm I’m happy we get anything at all and hope that those firecrackers wont explode in my Chars hand and cripple him for life.
(I consider that scenario more likely then the case that there wont be an Anniversary Event).

2 Likes

I mean it is the thought that counts right when you forget your lover’s anniversary then go out and buy them a cookie from 7-11? How dare people expect to get such things so selfishly like other game companies.

Everyone should give our disfunctional parents a break for once when they tried so hard to appease everyone with thoughtful consideration. It is better than nothing and rude of me to even say something I am sorry.

PS - Mark this date for when TOS mobile spews out gifts like every other mobile game does just to compete and make people happy. But I guess that doesn’t matter because we are lucky to get crumbs and crackers here on PC iTOS.

4 Likes

Don’t tell me it’s gacha stuff, please :<

If all that you want from someone is a gift and expect it to be always fabulous the chance at beeing disappointed is really high.

For me I dont care if someone gives me an awesome gift especially in a game that I play to have fun and not because I expect to get lots of awesome free stuff.

And as is was shown with the Level Up event, you can even give out really amazing gifts and people will always complain.

In this case with the firecrackers, its not even a done deal yet that this is all they plan for the anniversary, there is a patch coming with the anniversary, so those people who complain, like little children that didnt get the newest IPhone but an older model, should at least wait till we are sure thats all before they start the complain train again.

1 Like