Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=892

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

4 Likes

Are you trying to kill iTOS faster?
For an anniversary I expect something huge…lol…firecrackers… sigh

What happen to this?

Doubled compensation will be given as soon as possible. so sorry for the inconvenience.

I guess

8 Likes

1 Like

But who doesn’t love firecrackers??? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

10 Likes

We are already under two events, things don’t need to be that easy.

Happy Birthday, Tree of Savior! Let’s just hope things get better…

2 Likes

Ya lets hope LMAO

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

5 Likes

You’re right. We should try to bring more people.

1 Like

They need to make a new trailer show casing events that would attract new players.

1 Like

Could you consider making the Firecracker usable for more than just that day? I understand the flavor of it but some of us can’t play on Tuesdays or can only play a bit per night. We’d like to fully participate too.

1 Like

I think the firecrackers are cute, but I’m pretty sure there’s going to be a few complaints that there isn’t something that we can “keep” as a souvenir for the anniversary. All of these timed gifts/rewards are a little frustrating.

4 Likes

I like this for the exp! It will definitely help. I think you should make a mentor/player event when you come up with a way to get new players! Like someone who can help you through lower dungeons or missions gets a medal that you can exchange for stuff. Or something else. The ideas are endless!

And yes, something permanent generally speaks more for players. It’s like saying I was here for the good times, and the bad! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we have a cake? Not the one that is a lie, though.

3 Likes

Would be cool if the fire cracker is permanent as off-hand accessory like vuvuzela.

2 Likes

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:352090, full:true”]Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.
[/quote]
Yes, you’re clearly showing it with your useless and lame firecrackers.
It’s like someone comes to your birthday party and gives you an old candy they had in their pockets.
The firecrackers are lame. Incredibly lame. It’s just a stupid buff. But I guess it’s actually fitting for TOS and IMC, because it shows how IMC doesn’t care even a tiny bit about TOS.
You so don’t care that even the game’s anniversary isn’t a big occasion to you. It isn’t even worth any celebration, any fun with the fans, anything. It’s just worth some dumb firecrackers with the usual short-duration buffs.
You could create a fun and original event, you could give titles, you could give special clothes to thank people for supporting you, but nope. You chose the easy lazy way.

14 Likes

At least they should give more bonus on 900TP purchase…

Such as 900TP + 200TP Bonus

Muahahaha

2 Likes

7 Likes

I agree to that. Can’t we have something to remember the date? Some iconic item, visual maybe?

2 Likes

What a joke. Clearly, you can do better than this.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah in dischord we were talking about how cute it’d be to have a firecracker offhand or something that we could keep and use (like the current ones that are just for fun like the bubble wrap and vuvuzela) or an armband or something; maybe an npc that just thanks the saviors for their continued support and hands it out once per account. Heck even just a recolored armband (that cute pink bow ribbon would look… really cute in about every other color as well and is already IN the game) would be really nice with some flavor text.

1 Like