Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

ill try but im a addict … cant stop thinking of tree savior. when i do have time to play i want to play … not like if i had no job so the 5 hour i can play each day is precious to me

killing blow?

2 Likes

Fire Cracker lmfao :smile_cat:

Is there a hidden item with it?

@STAFF_Letitia is this everything to the CB? or get we more?

Lets celebrate 3,000 Avg. Players/Bots

with a firecracker :sunglasses:

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
nani the fork?
my mama dont let me playing firecracker? can i have free TP instead?

~wigglewiggle,2017

3 Likes

What a joke. And I thought the event about entering dungeon and dying was bad. Sorry, IMC, I should’ve never underestimated you.

2 Likes

This event is bad IMC and you should feel bad.

This fire cracker is useless give 3 cookies instead.

3 Likes

halo… do u seriously think this event will bring back more player?
and if u think it will keep the current player motivate more to playing u are seriously mistaken rofl
iTOS keep bleeding and bleeding more
more ppl leave and u make stupid joke event like this…
oh pls imc, u can do better than this lmao XD

1 Like

Are u kidding ??
Nexon birthday - http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=577
IMC birthday - .l. .l. .l. (only TODAY)

Actually, maybe they consider this the funeral of iTOS.

It would make sense at this point.

6 Likes

firecracker to celerbate the dying iTOS
how ironic XD

1 Like

Dear IMC, plz sell ToS

1 Like

One year anniversary since Tree of Savior’s exclusive access launch on March. With lag, high latency, 1min waiting time before npc conversation pops up, and 2hours login queue.

We paid to gain access and play queue simulator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w5MO-e5lv8

To actually celebrate and remember about the terrible exclusive (& paid for) access launch. Well done.

But hey, we have came a long way and still surviving. Finally, iTOS reward us for staying, with firecrackers.

Telling us to blast off.

4 Likes

a simple anniversary event… 50% off all TP shop & 50% Attributes price drops for limited time offer. everyone would buy TP without hesitation :smiley: and lets all celebrate with the firecrackers!

1 Like

Last year Warframe gave players my favourite lever action Tenno rifle in the game.
They gave away a free limited edition high quality gun last year… and I missed it… T_T

Dex Sybaris uhuhuhu...

I still prefer Vanilla Sybaris’s design tho

1 Like

1 year ani is a big event yet the reward just too lack luster.

1 Like

Greetings :slight_smile:
We are considering for more events and updates :blush:
Don’t forget the ‘Level up chest’ event to celebrate with us this important date.

but show us the hole Celebrate update plan only which such a news u will get more hate i am 330 i have nothing about the lvl chest and what i want with 3 firecracker really

@davidhelp84
yes, it will update soon :slight_smile:
Instead, you can open a maximum of 10 Level Up Chests per other character,
Also we will consider for 330 level player :slight_smile:

1 Like