Tree of Savior Forum

March 28, Get Your Firecrackers!

Awww no rank reset for the anniversary ?

2 Likes

Here I thought IMC would have something tolerable for the anniversary celebration, perhaps one that would make me play again even for just a day.

What we get instead is this bad joke. WTF. Seriously, IMC.

7 Likes

It’s one day only, everyone~~!!! :smile: :grin: :grin: Spend them well!!!

Cheap event for special occasion.

4 Likes

Wow! Several nothing.

2 Likes

Well they gave us 2 events…well meh i guess

The firecracker is still useful

4 Likes

Man… that is so disapointing.

This seems like some last time remember.
Another bad sign again

This can’t be everything… There’s no way that this is all we would get as a 1 year anniversary, unless the level up event is ‘considered’ part of it.

No really, this is extremely underwhelming. I am sad now /(ㅇㅅㅇ)\

I was actually really looking forward to the one year anniversary.

6 Likes

Based on the facebook staff responses, there very well may be more and this was just a poorly done announcement. Wouldn’t be the first time, but I’m not holding my breath on it. A lot of people are starting to get really jaded about this kind of thing. Anniversaries should mean more to the company than they do to the players and should represent the company’s appreciation to the players who support the game (and the company). That’s why this whole “well you have an event going already, here’s a log in reward that’s good for 24hrs” kind of puts a sour taste in one’s mouth. But I’d be happy if we just jumped the gun and there’s more to it.

Don’t worry~~ We have so much more in store for our future updates! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s not quite what I meant Letitia. :slight_smile:

Most game companies here in the west make a very, VERY big deal of anniversaries. I can give more specific examples if you like.

1 Like

welp. yet another day to get

IMC’ed

:grin::smile_cat: :wine_glass:

1 Like

2 Likes

i lold at “think of all the fun”.

6 Likes

My favorite on the fb comments. XD

4 Likes

With the firecrackers only being around for one day, a bunch of people will be offline that day and miss them. They’re going to announce more stuff by the time maintenance notes come out, though.

IMC could just post a shiny picture and replace all the text with random lines from the EULA, and facebook wouldn’t know the difference.

1 Like

Even my cat’s birthday gets more attention and festivities than this.

But think of all the fun!!!1!

2 Likes

Well a game like this, full of bug, cheaters, bots and many flaws its kinda impressive to be alive, game population its low, and events always get back some players if this its a good one, but this? its really dissapointing.

but well thats what we get because we are International Tree of Savior, probably Korea Tree of Savior or Japan Tree of Savior would get an epic event when they anniversary comes.

us? just firecrackers. even the previous game i used to play named “Spiral Knights” their anniversary at least give you some cosmetics or cake hat, and they didnt even improved the event until i dunno dont remember maybe 3rd anniversary where they added more cosmetic yet same event. but hey its a least a cosmetic you can wear. here? fire crackers and i used to think spiral knight anniversary was lame… this definitevely its the most lame of all the events.

probably could have been a good anniverary if the event were similar to the halloween event of the previous year, i mean a boss fight, get a nice chunk of exp and a cube with nice rewards.

oh well i think its time to accept international tree of savior it just the forgotten children of IMC

3 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia i cant connect ( im thinking it is due to maintenance ) i did send a suport ticket … the game say : Your access to the game is currently restricted due to a maintenance or other reasons. please contact support trough our homepage for more details … can i have more details ? … am i ban ? … did something went wrong ?

@msoulon Okay, please be patient. We will look into your Support Ticket.

1 Like