Tree of Savior Forum

Temporary Maintenance for 23rd March 2017

You see how fast IMC fixes stuff that has to do with money in they’re pocket LOL.They come in and warn everyone that there is a maintenance in 15 minutes not even giving us an hour or something.So whoever was in the middle of ET or wtv gets screwed LOL.

3 Likes

Thanks for not warning us this time IMC…
Will you give an exp tome for us losing the 5x fortune cookies stacks + statue buffs + sweet boy buff and the runs wasted by multiply token?

3 Likes

kinda bad for me because i only have up to 11am (server time) play time.

a couple of exp tomes would be a nice compensation

2 Likes

fine, just fix the servers and its all good

lost a x8 exp tome …

3 Likes

Why dont you try starting the game clean (not using any addon)? there’s lot of people who was crying because of the map and link itens in chat… in the end not using some addons fixed it… at least for me.

i want a reset dung. i lost my run an never see a warning about this Temporary Maintenance in the last half hour

1 Like

The first thing I did when this bug showed up was removing all the addons to see if it was caused by them and it was not.
They even acknowledged that the bug is on their side and they are “working” to fix it.

1 Like

I did that, on different PC with clean TOS installed ( No addons) . Still the same thing, 5 of my characters have that map bug, 3 of them doesn’t have it. So yeah, it is on IMC side.

err …this has nothing to do with tp shop tho…

1 Like

My 5 stacked-Fortune Cookie T T

Fortunately, I cleared Instance Dungeon right before maintainance.

3 Likes

Don’t tell me you guys still fail to fix item duping in buyback function after one year???

2 Likes

Maybe the npc buy back became exploitable again. Wouldn’t be surprising at all.

2 Likes

Yep, I assume that also.

2 Likes

Doubled compensation will be given as soon as possible. so sorry for the inconvenience.

Double of nothing is nothing IMC is genious !!

4 Likes

Nice one LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

I promise you sir. It will be given ASAP :smiley: So sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Yeah after this maintenance i can’t access Orsha and klaipeda server.

• Repurchase Function ( temporarily unavailable, will be fixed for the future patch )

not a fix…

Still waiting … compensation and when received double it !