Tree of Savior Forum

[MAJOR COMPLAINT] Market now requires cash to use + trading removed

This is not looking good. 30$ haircuts? Jesus. If this payment model makes it in international I guess I won’t be playing.

1 Like

i don’t understand tax on marketplace, could someone explain me that?

Its a gold sink that works pretty well and is pretty normal to help keep inflation at bay and is usually considered a convince fee since it’s easier to sell that way rather than shout in chat and trade (although you can’t normal trade at all in this game). Here, they’re also using it as a means to make players want to pay a monthly fee in order to pay less taxes.

I like how people complaining about cosmetic stuff being too expensive/not instant.

I see it as a good way for a publisher to make money every month with a purely cosmetic feature that doesn’t affect gameplay. What’s more important: cheap haircuts or cheap VIP service?

And what I see on forums? “Greedy IMC. Haircuts are OP. Extreme p2w. This game is doomed. Gibbe free/cheap/perm haircuts or I won’t play.”

This is just

4 Likes

You’re missing the point. No one is saying they shouldn’t monetize cosmetics. What we’re saying is 30$ for a temporary hair style is just insane. That’s almost the price of a new game. I’m also worried about this whole trading situation.

2 Likes

demand change
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/regarding-the-korean-service-specs/126605

About the hairstyles being temporary, tis NOT TRUE! lol twas a joke made by @Sixaxis :

When u translate the hangul text, this is what u get:

This is a fake. And you can not figure it out without using Google Translate. #troll

He even said it later, HERE. Geez! xD

3 Likes

do you have basic selling knowledge?
if not let me give you some.
imc selling ONE Haircuts for 30$. so out of 500k players 1000 will buy it. so they got 30k from it. good for them?
but if imc sell the Haircuts for lets say 5-10$ then more people buy it. so out of 500K players 100k will buy it and they make 500k - 1m. now this is just examples.
so lol selling cosmetic for less than heroes of the storm. you tell me what game makes more or in what game you see people using the cosmetic more.

yeah they just need to find the right price elasticity, wonder who are their marketers who dreamt up $30 lol

2 Likes

Oh lol, nice joke.

Haircuts 30$ => payment model => won’t play it. Well, I guess I’m missing something here indeed.

Yes, thanks for your concern. Thus I don’t need trash examples.
And I think IMC have more knowledge in such aspect than all people in this topic together. They can set a 30$ price and adjust it after and/or make 30~70% discount events to sell more.

And don’t tell me you are concerned by IMC profits. You just want cheap haircuts.
Let alone comparing two games with different degree of popularity. Do you have basic common sence?

no i do not concerned for IMC profits as a company , i do want then to have the income from the game so it live long.
as for games with different degree of popularity its two of the 3 most popular mobas. and you see so much more people using costumes in lol because the prices are lower there.

My dear friend, however much you try to show them your facts (which I agree), they will always argue the same things over and blindly … How the form of profit of IMC may not be the same as one Moba (they are different games), it is only in ktos, it is the fault of nexon (the IMC also has its share of fault too) and the most hit of all (which u should wait and act like them being gullible in actions that will imc) that is no use debating with zombies and fanboys, because as most are here they will always agree strongly and will not care for pure selfishness, this is the tree of fanboys.

1 Like

ye well i will say my thing any way, thy dont get it not my problem :smile:

I like cosmetics, but I hate renting them. $30 for a 2 month haircut, that’s ridiculous. Some of those haircuts looked cute, too. I’d only shell out some cash on a haircut if it was permanent, and was around $20 or less.

This is what you can get for $30 with Path of Exile, and they’re permanent and reusable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RpEQcf3_8g

@Gwenyth tis hopeless. They…

:balloon:

4 Likes

cmooooooooon

has this nonsense really spread beyond hope?

xDDDd

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Maybe they need to start temp banning people who are spreading false information, cuz I don’t find it funny.

4 Likes