Tree of Savior Forum

Machine Gun Musketeer

what does machine gun musketeer means? and how to build it?
how does it work? i’ve seen it somewhere but i was kind of curious.

2 Likes

Archer3 QS3 Musketeer

Use maxed Kneeling and Running Shot with a Musket.

Or stay at Archer2 and pick Falconer for some AoE.

what does the machine gun even meant? i mean is it a skill combination? AA? or what?

4 Likes

omg, so looking forward to that i want that job. but you don’t seem to use a musket anything i didn’t catch? or is it supposed to be like that?

the dps looks cool and it believe it would be very useful against bosses am i right?

edit: you seem to be having a hard time there, anything i should know?

Theres a video somewhere with Running shot + Musket gun somewhere but I lost it. these video are not by me but like you I’m still researching on builds (might be going cannoneer on iToS)

Edit: here showcase a little bit of the Qs + musket in action works really well and fun in pvp

4 Likes

Damn that was a clutch Full Draw

3 Likes

This looks fun to try out in PvE :o
I don’t know much about Archer/Archer sub-class skills, so idk if this is obvious but, are this kind of builds viable with ~140ms ping?

This is the one with the musket + running shot

1 Like

hey looks awesome lol. is that the maximum attack speed one can achieve?

Nope.

running shot is about 1,5 atks/sec.
Runnignshot + kneelign is about 1,8 atks/sec.
Runnignshot+kneeling+quicken (chronomancer skill, wa sbugged icbt2) is about 2,4 atk/sec.
And the above + somehow getting the deed of valor buff … would make it 3 something.

I dunno if linkers can share deed of valor buff from they’re doppels to archers.

Someone made a good video… gimme a sec.

dont necro it altough.

1 Like

lol alright. thanks man you’ve been around and answering me greenfoxy lol

20 char.

There is at least 3 AA per second.

1 Like

Why is it every time someone posts a vid of a fast attacking musketeer they are always fighting against way lower lvl mobs.

Are they too weak to go agains stronger mobs?

1 Like

answer this please i really wanna know too.

Look at the first vid. It is definitely a musketeer, but he is using 2h bow. Damage seems to be pretty high comparing to other videos. Also mobs level is fine.

That’s true but most of the other vids are not, just something that caught my attention haha

I hope you can use an stop watch ^^.

But remember that there’s multi aa too.
With equip you can have 2 atks pe rshot and more with buffs.

I cant watch that sadly… UMG music is in it, which isnt gema clarified here.

They’re testing and showing off.

Not weak. It’s normal to show it on lower level mobs, as it’s not dangerous and fast. ANd makes them look even stronger xD.

I have seen dungeon runs in partys… which look nice.

BTW it seems to be the same person on all these videos.