Tree of Savior Forum

Machine Gun Musketeer

Sounds reasonable to show off. But if you’ve seen dungeon runs and they still do good dmg then i’m not worried at all ^^

so if i were to ask just straight, does it work in real PVE build? like for real not just cool looking.

Videos author in comments say that he is full DEX and so have low damage, he says better go STR.

I can search the video later on.

But musketer + aggro puller+ linker/crhono was just a murderer xD…

@avc_largebanana Yes it’s viable. Not just show off. But solo play is hard with kneelingshot ^^ (mob slate game hit hard~). In a party and dungeon fight, it shines. Runningshot + moving while rushing to boss. And then kneeling + running shot while your teamates aggro boss.

ah cool i’ll go for this build, i hope it’ll work, though i can tell it’s not that easy to pull off on solo farming. it all comes down on running around lol.

Wuick Step 15 will help with that + 20% movement speed ^^.

That’S one of the MANY builds i will try out comming founder beta.

A compromise between galting and sustain dps from multishot/skills.

But here again. i will need a reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyy good ping for that to work.

Remember, AA are Ping reliant. Sometimes they dont register… if your atk get’s lost in the large time lag between communication of your pc and the servers.

40~50 ms ping adivsed for any galting gun builds… or high atspd ones.
Will be playable with 100 ms ping … but above that horrible.
Skills always register even with high ping … AA get lost so easily.

glad to know that if i found myself in a bad ping i should just make a wiz lol.
why falconer? what synergy did we get for taking falconer1

edit: you see i’ve been seeing so many build around and they are basically revolving around the same idea i wonder if some radical build would work like wait a sec i’ll compile one in tosbase

alright i’ve got one, would this build work archer>ranger>ranger>rouge>rouge>scout>scout

edit: the build is meant to revolve around backstab and invisibility work or something like that. everything revolves around invisible and dishing out high burst damage, can we do that?

It seems falconer is better to be used with canoneer, it doesn’t give too much for musketeer.

Yes, I use stop/start, and I understand there is a second hit from subweapon, and but there is clearly 3-5AA per second

Woudl matter. What you want to do with scout circle 2… it’s getting good at circle 3. And is useless as rank 6 and 7 xD…

And your missing out on rouge 3…

And for falconer.

• running shot+ haning shot work together= fun
  • hovering is a good knockback and dps filler
  • circling makes some of your skills into aoe atks (multishot/ covering fire etc.) which makes normal 1 hit= into x times hit of mob count that is in the aoe cone/circle.

radicals don’t work (・∩・)

Steady aim won’t buff backstab. And scout2 is super useless.

I’d swap ranger for QS and scout2 for musk and get standart rogue build)

… snipe onyl hits 1 enemy.

With circling unlimited if stacked.

Or do you run around with an linker all day ?^^

And about stop/ start… that’s not a stopwatch. And as accurate as using your thumb or elbow to measure distances over a kilometer… sorry but i work in a science related job. Stoping youtube … is like okay i’m now roughly at 1,7 seconds or is it 1,9 … 1,1 … 1,3? if 0,3 seconds are one atk … that difference is alot when you want to see atks/sec.

My boss would fire you instantly if you where tasked to measure viscosity manualy… where on 0,1 seconds accuracy here with manualy equipment. And 0,01~0,03% accuracy of the whole time on repeats.

I’ve tried scout3 build but it has too few useful skills. I ended up with 20 skillpoints nowhere to spend.

Needs some more skills to be useful.

too heavy duty of a math, fuk it i’m not going to try and understand it. (・∩・)

That’s not even hard .

It becomes hard only when you want to calculate average dps done per / minute. With different things in mind.

• skills
  • aa count
  • density of mobs

xD People can calculate crazy things.
Luckily there’s an exp meter already as adddon, which is EVEN aloweed atm.

And dps meter… comes surely.

i see numbers i go unders. bad pun whatever.

Where can you get this exp meter or addons?

i guess that https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Experience-Viewer/releases