Ongoing from last maintenance, 1st August 2017

Server Name:
Fedimian

Team Name:
Kokuryuha

Character Name:
Ryogo

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Since last maintenance, Lolopanther/Solmiki instances keep crashing random for every party member, and we suddenly get kicked out from the instance… we already wasted multiple runs like this.
We know it’s not us only, because once we re-log back in-game, we could see other players in other parties complaining about the same issue… everyone in every party just get kicked out for no reason.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Enter Lolopanther/Solmiki Area
  2. Start the instance
  3. Get to one floor, after a couple of minutes, everyone de-sync and gets kicked out from the instance, with the message “Disconnected from Server”.
  4. Relog back in-game, the daily run is gone…

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
Can’t provide a screen, once the crash happens you get “Disconnected from Server” and you’re back to the log-in screen/Team Lodge.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Any control mode

System -> It doesn’t really matter, every party member has different system composition and they all get the same issue.

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
4 Likes

We already wasted multiple runs and a lot of time because of this, sometimes we get kicked out on the first floor, sometimes on the 11th, completely random… and it’s super annoying because with Solmiki having no coins, you need to start every run from the 1st floor and if this issue happens on the 10th+ floor, it means you wasted one hour and your entry.

Please look into this!

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines

4 Likes

Do you have a Falconer/Mergen in your party? There’s a known bug with some combo (circling+homing arrow I think) which will do exactly what you described.
I run ET daily and don’t have this crash (not since our mergen stopped using this combo at least :slight_smile: )

see Homing Arrow Crashing whole Party 20% of the time

I’m aware of that bug but sadly that’s not related to us, we had no Falconers in our groups when the crash happened. :confused:

Also I want to point out that it affects everyone inside the Lolopanther/Solmiki Area, not only our group, yesterday at 6PM~ for example, we crashed while clearing the 1st Floor of Solmiki Area, lag spike arrives, everyone de-sync’d, boom - disconnected from server.
We log back in-game and every party that was in ET in that moment, suffered the same fate as us.

I think it’s more related to instances crashing randomly during peark hours… anyway, now we’re stuck doing Solmiki 1-5/6-10 because we are afraid of disconnecting on the higher floors thus losing one entry and a lot of playtime… I really hope it won’t happen again after this maintenance. :cry:

BUMP!

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines

This keeps happening even after Tuesday maintenance, in every server (other players reported it in other threads) please look into it!

Still happening, lost another run today on Solmiki 10th floor and almost lost the 2nd one on the 6th floor in the same way: lag spike arrives, game freezes for every party members, “Disconnected from Server” to everyone, kicked out to Istora together with other groups doing their own Lolo/Solmiki runs. :cry:

My daily

It hapthefuckingpens everyday
And worse, on high floor. Yesterday was 40f, tonight was 38F. Everyone’ life time was wasted