Tree of Savior Forum

Homing Arrow Crashing whole Party 20% of the time

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Klaipdea [NA]

Team Name: Windfell

Character Name: Peyvie

Bug Description : Consistent Full party DISCONNECTION in Earth Tower using Homing Arrows while Circling (The type wherein you can still tak to each other in chat but the whole party cannot control their character anymore)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Have 0.300+ ping on a FALCONER MERGEN
  2. HAVE AN ally Cast ICE TREE (CRYO3)
  3. Cast CIRCLING(Falconer) INTO HOMING ARROW(Mergen) CHARGED TWICE
  4. 20% of the time you will crash your whole party including yourself
    (remember that you want to cast homing arrow every 30+ secs so that 20% chance to crash is unacceptable)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
(Sorry No screen shot for this one since I forgot to take a screenshot but I believe the description should be eeasy to replicate.)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
3 Likes

Mine also crashed 3 times in dun lv260
at 1:42:07
1:45:31
1:50:33
It crashed at the time I release Homing arrow when there are a lot of mob both in and out of circling, I guess the damage/aoe calculation has an error.

1 Like

please fix
tried three times already at 290DG
got disconnected within 30seconds upon dungeon entry.
Circing+Homing Arrow.
wasted all my dungeons runs.
please fix @staff

I just disconnected from this as well… it crashes everyone in the party :(…
@STAFF_Ines @staff @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Have a siimilar problem, crashed and fail ET several time.
We don’t have frost tree but ususally it’s during circling we disconnect

1 Like

same problem here but i wish it was only 20% of the time, ive been doing solmiki without using circling / hoaming arrow cause we crashed so many runs that i cant even count, already sent 2 tickets about it and got only automatic replies

I can also confirm. I did not have a cryo everytime but still crashed as a falcon/mergen.

Plz IMC fix this. The real challange of the Earth Tower is 5 player staying online!!

hello? any news for us?
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

It is so annoying. I also has this problem.

Wake up IMC thisis a serious ploblem

This actually is my problem. All you have to do to reproduce the freezing problem is cast circling then homming arrow into a bunch of mobs. wasted more than 10+ runs on this bug. please fix this asap. its still occuring.

Bump, I can confirm this after testing a lot…
It’s the combo of Circling + homing arrow that makes everyone lose sync with the server.
The chat server still continue to work and if a teammate stay on lower floor he doesn’t get dc.

I dont know why admins/GMs doesn’t reply on this topic. The bug is easy to reproduce. Just circling + homming arrow on a huge mob at instance dungeons or earth tower. Its so annoying to be able not to use this combo cause this helps us to clear dungeon/et much faster. so please fix this. The bug has been around since MAY and what month are we in now.

This happening with my group too. Circling + Frost Pillar in 23F have a 90% of chance of disconnect us. And Circling + Aiming + Ice Wall combo (Ice wall + Psycho pressure) disconnet us so many times too. You can see in my log, it’s been ten days since we’ve been losing one run per day because of this. And seriously we are already discouraged from playing this game, earth tower takes us more than two hours to be lucky if we don’t get dc we can get a box, and all of this because of bugs.