Tree of Savior Forum

DC after use Circling + Homing Arrow in Dungeons (Castle Dungeon 290)

Server : [SA] Silute

Team Name : Lwonel

Character Name : Lwonel

Steam Account : cloudsoldierr

System Information :

Type of Bug : Class/Skill Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : 01/09/2017, 3:10 GMT -3

Steps to reproduce the issue : Needs to be Falconer > Mergen. Mob 5 or more monsters, use “Circling” then use “Homing Arrow”

Description : I have disconected when I use Circling, then charge Homing Arrow to kill all monters, in this moment, the game freeze, like its disconnect. This already happen to me sometimes a couple of mounths ago, but I though its was a server connection problem, but happen twice today, and the server connection is normal.

I think this bug/disconnect is related with Circling and Homing Arrow combo (obviously).

I lose 2 dungeon entrys ):, on the last one I could do it all (even using the combo).

Video of the bug:

Video of the Bug

https://youtu.be/bFRiYXa01Rk

1 Like

Thank you for the video! Our QA team is double checking! :smiley:

1 Like

“double checking”

3 Likes

Sorry to hijack your thread @LwonelStar but since “IMC” replied, I wanted to rise awaress about this issue and to point out that the same stuff has been happening for months with other abilities too, mostly related to Inquisitor’s Breaking Wheel interactions, some skills (such as Time Bomb from Ranger) cause the same freeze/disconnections.

Also, it’s not always related to abilities, sometimes it’s just the instances channels crashing randomly, like I reported a few weeks ago in this thread: Lolopanther/Solmiki Area instances, crashing at random since last maintenance

2 Likes