Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling Guide CBT2, 1-95

(1-95) by Gorgoroth, (Reminder: Don’t use your XP scrolls until lvl 60.)

1-24, do all quest, until you finish crystal mines
24-28, kill mobs and onion miniboss at miners village, Will also give you enough gold to stock your potions, (don’t use them for att. upgrades)
28-30, quest until you get to tenent garden,
30-35, grind outside tenent chapel, it gives more XP
35-40, do chapel and f1 quests, (reminder: do not use xp scrolls)
40-60, grind at tenent chapel f2, until you reach 50(60), f2 is also the best farming site.

(“Note: this is the fastest leveling peroid in-game, that’s why I didn’t let you guys use XP scrolls, until lvl 60”)by then you should be able gear-up from all the gold you collected at f2, and all the pots you’ll need.
Also, this is the point where you’ll need to spend for your Attributes.
For Pyro and Cryo’s, Farm this specific spot on F2(http://prntscr.com/8xc2f2)

60-70, Do all remaining quests from veja Ravine up to Kvailas forest, and gateway of the kings till zachariels road.also, do the dungeon raids near tenent chapel entrance.Use your saved XP scrolls to reach 70 as fast as possible.

(“Note: Save your xp scrolls from 70 onwards”)

(65)70-80+ Royal mausoleum (workers rest area), or solo at constructor’s chapel.

-Solo: go at constructors chappel, and clean-up all the mobs there.
easier for archers.

-Party mechanics.
4 members will pre-cast skills at spawn points. (http://prntscr.com/8xc1gq)
and 1 warrior will clean the middle and ignite the lantern…

80-85, Do the quest North of Klapeida, at Gyttis settlement
("Quest Chain:“Gyttis Settlement -> Baron Allerno -> Myrkiti farm -> Aqueduct Bridge -> Tenents farm”)

(“Reminder: Use your scrolls until you reach lvl 87, at this point, your level will significantly inrease, as it’s the reset of your XP curve.”)

85-95, Grind at Tenents Farm and do Albina’s quest.

=)) , Goodluck,
Happy Leveling!!!

32 Likes

Thanks, very helpful. =)

2 Likes

Yay thanks for the guide, this exactly what I wanted to know ~

1 Like

Aww, I used all my ExP Cards/Scrolls…

3 Likes

Thanks ^_^, I’ll try to keep it updated as I level.

This guide helped me a lot!

1 Like

Hey im lvl 22 and its already so long to xp at onion . How can you farm 24-28 here ?

Also for those who are mid 70s, there are plenty of quests north of Klapedia at Baron Allerno and Myrkiti farm.

1 Like

I don’t see any names on my Royal Mausoleum map. Where are the Constructor’s Chapel and Worker’s Rest Areas?

1 Like

Its at the right side of Tiltas Valley, theres a way to enter it from there.

1 Like

XD ik, but it’s really like that.

How many hours would it take to do all of this assuming non-stop playing?

Did Albina’s quest get nerfed? Can’t repeat it anymore.

most likely less than a week

I’m sorry but I think this is awful, You should only keep exp scrolls if you plan to use them during boss fights to recover HP and SP. A lv 1 or 2 exp card will yield little to no exp at level 60, so it’s pointless to keep those. If you use exp cards the moment you get them, you won’t have to grind until 70+.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know there was repeatable quests. When I talk to her, I get nothing.

Quest spawns a billion mobs on a timer. You used to be able to fail it on purpose and farm up the mobs.

So why do you keep your exp cards ?

oh well, that would have been nice because im stuck at 85 with no quests. guess its back to grinding.

Probably helpful, if you’re not stuck with the Goddess Saule’s quest… :disappointed_relieved: