Tree of Savior Forum

Leveling Guide CBT2, 1-95

What are these places?

(workers rest area), or solo at constructor’s chapel.

I see the royal place, but neither of those areas are listed on the map.

Constructors’c Chapel is north of Tiltas Valley.

1 Like

Saving XP scrolls slows down the progress.

8 Likes

agree with that…not to mention that xp scroll are meant to be used at the right lvl, or your xp bar won’t even bounce 1mm…

4 Likes

Well I’ve tested it out. I’ve raced 2 characters up to lvl 70+. One without using cards immediately and with the other one I did spam the cards.
The Highlander + Barbarian got to approx 70 without using cards in 1.5 days.
The Cleric + Pries got to lvl 70 in a single day.

Rukas Plateau is north of Tiltas. There’s no place named Constructor’s C. on the world map.

For those of you who don’t know there is an exp curve at lvl 86, meaning you’ll be able to reach 90 in a few minutes. From 86 and plus you’ll be doing quests at Stele road and the 90+ and the early 100+ maps.

1 day to 70? It took me an entire week.

4 Likes

If it took you an entire week to hit level 70 your one of these options

1. Bad at the game and need to go faster
    or
  2. Have a job and have only a few hours a day to play.

P.S. If you are number 1, I mean no disrespect, just the truth.

Not work for Priest solo style

You would be really stupid to do that.

I save them until i reach the peak of level curves,
try not to use them at a beginning of an XP curve.
or they’ll render useless.

??, it’s basically saving your XP scrolls for XP curves.

lvl 40-60 is the fastest leveling point,even with the highest peak of your XP curve.

It’s always wiser to keep your XP scrolls for when your XP is hard to get by.
at level 80-87, it’s actually hard at this phase, unlike when you’re at level 70-80, which is easier to get by, hense saving your level XP scrolls until 80-87. as the xp will be fast after you get 87.

1 Like

number 1 here!
how does someone become good haha
i dont really know if im doing something wrong
(currently lvl27 killing mobs on miners village and ive been here for almost an 1hr from lvl 24-27 i think)
is that good or bad?
*(even stuck a piece of paper on my keyboard just so it keeps atking haha)

Playing from early morning to late night with hot pockets and bathroom breaks, it is possible xD

I think you arnt doing all the quests then…talk to every npc and explore every part of every map to make sure you didn’t skip any.

In the end, you are spending the exact same amount of time leveling if you used xp scrolls early, or late. They give the same amount of exp regardless of level (because they are fixed).

how about the delay? 200-500ms lolol. we want sea server!!!

You are doing it wrong. Hehe. But yeah i spend my first 5 days leveling my first character. So took me almost a week first time. Now im doing my second character and with all the experience i learned in game + the tips and guides here, took me 1 day too to lvl up till 70. So yeah it’s possible. reading is a good thing.