Tree of Savior Forum

Farming silver need help

Where can i farm silver at lvl 40? I need to buy some tokens anyone have tips im having trouble getting it.

Miner’s Village is your friend. I think they are called Large Kepas?

Old but decent beginner’s guide: Leveling Guide CBT2, 1-95

…that’s a leveling guide

Yes, and it has information on where you can get some decent silver at early levels, plus he’s new. Point?

Point is it’s focused on silver for leveling, not silver farming or anything else such as attributes, recipe/materials, etc.

• Will also give you enough gold to stock your potions
  • (“Note: this is the fastest leveling peroid in-game, that’s why I didn’t let you guys use XP scrolls, until lvl 60”)by then you should be able gear-up from all the gold you collected at f2, and all the pots you’ll need.

Are the only times silver is mentioned, _and it’s specific to getting pots and gear for grinding levels…_it’s not really what he’s looking for.

You can buy food at a home improvement store, but you’re better off going to the market.

His “market” would be a map where he could 1-shot mobs and make at least 100 silver per every 2 mobs downed. For example:

##Tenant Garden (Lvl 35)
Why? That mega spawn of around 70 monsters in 1 area of the map. As long as no one else is there and you have the run of the place, it’s around 1k-5k per spawn wave…

Botters knew this all too well, and many other silver farming players do too…:heavy_dollar_sign:

@DeathTheKid I also suggest installing the cwAPI client mod[Link]. It shows you (and keeps track of) how much silver you’re picking up from solo mobs or packs. You can experiment from there.

1 Like

Okay so forgive me for trying to help with a little silver and a newbie guide? You could have just posted your info forthright. :clap: :eyes:

It should have been obvious, the context was in [quote=“DxDark, post:3, topic:267518, full:true”]
…that’s a leveling guide
[/quote]

Anything afterwards was me speaking to a brick wall…

Making silver become easier when ur higher level. The exp bonus from token will not work on exp cards anyway. Keep questing or grinding which ever u prefer and level up first. Always check the market before u plan on getting rid of ur items u picked up during quests. Some stuff may worth something. Keep ur eyes open while questing or grinding for shiny mobs. Some shiny mobs drop a lot of silver especially the gold one.

1 Like

You don’t have much to do but bait people, do you?

Anyway as Machi said you’ll get plenty grinding, as well as alternating maps between Orsha and Klap. At level 90 you can also start farming arde dagger at the lvl 90 Dungeon. At 150-160 Demon Prison District 2 & Dina’s Bee Farm grind will net you quite a bit of silver as well. You can also try getting a Noble Hat at Topes Fortress and Cherry Blossom at Legwyn Family Residence, both are once a day collection quests. Good luck.

1 Like

I approve DxDark was being a baiting prick, obvious bitter person is obvious.

1 Like

was saving up silver for a token still have a long way to go what spot on tenet garden does that 70 mob spawn?