Tree of Savior Forum

"Let's help IMC by listing up all unsolved bugs in one topic"

ashamed of my topic -> tried to delete it -> can’t delete -> pretend it never happened.
:no_mouth:

14 Likes

More about Jolly Roger: the increase damage doesn’t work properly. EDIT: I’m pretty sure you should get +5% of damage per stack.

2 Likes

Owl Burial Ground Quest. It doesn’t pop up for some, and I’ve tested every theory thrown out there so far as to why for one character of mine on the same account it poofs up, and for another, it doesn’t. I’d really like to see this fixed so I can get my pink hair, lol. Its been a problem since the first CBT.

Jolly Roger bugs. The fever time buff counter gets stuck at 0 so your whole buff slot is filled with dead buffs. I believe it may just be a visual glitch, if not, that’s worse. Edit: And Matt just posted there’s a lot more buggys with the skill.

Skills sticking and not actually activating. Happens quite a bit when I use Swash Buckling, but has happened with various other skills. I go into the animation, then I can’t move for a moment, and no it’s not lag, it just literally gets stuck. Then the skill doesn’t even work and I have to redo it.

Swordsman balancing? I know not a bug, and I won’t go into it, but… Deserves some love.

I suppose that would be my biggest gripes in the bug department at the moment.

3 Likes

Problem: Game lag
Reason: Who knows
Date: Since first iCBT, remains unfixed until today.

Problem: Channels/map crashes
Reason: Cheap SA Silute server machine
Date: Since the “stability fix”
Description: IMC decided to reduce channels to improve stability, queue grew long as hell and many maps are bugged, characters become permanently stuck if they go in them.

2 Likes

Ah! this is so nostalgic…

not the one I was looking for but whatever, nice thread TC :3 hope it dies quick because the bugs get fixed and not cause of lost of interest :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Since nobody else has mentioned:

• Gravity Pole often crashes clients when used (did I get that correct)
  • Random dungeon matching for both missions and dungeons may give players less than 5 members
  • It is possible to create a party of more than 5 people if all enter at relatively the same time through the chat link (HAHA SORRY GUYS)
  • Cataphracts, upon death, dismount and lose their companions entirely, or become unable to use their companions properly (i.e. activating mounted skills)
  • Stop does not work on Legwyn bosses
  • Players with AMD graphics cards tend to experience head spazzing when walking diagonally AND heads constantly turning to face the screen, regardless of position/orientation
  • [DON’T POST THIS ONE YET I STILL HAVE TO TEST] Physical Link does not divide damage as intended
  • Players have parts or all of their buddylist missing after certain maintenences
  • Hunter’s pets attack nonenemy entities like caltrops (?)
  • Weapons automatically switch upon changing channels (the fact that weapon switching is tied to the equip/unequip function is flawed to me in the first place but w/e)
  • You cannot buyback items sold to the shop (is this intentional, and if so, why does the sell log even exist)
  • Interacting with a puzzle in Elgos Abbey (or Monastery, unsure, will check) will cue popups that give you random numbers and symbols needed to solve the puzzle. This persists out of the map (unsure what happens if you solve it, will check)
  • After completing the 100 crafted items achievement, the popup telling you you’ve gotten the achievement persists every single time you craft an item afterwards
  • Wings of Vibora can lag out and fail to give you the intended cards (need confirmation)
  • Spiritual Chain + Cloaking fails to pass on the speed buff (may be intentional)
  • Enemies can push past Barrier
  • Shoggoths can be left behind in fields (actually just keep this bug, it’s like a hobby of mine to screencap them)
  • Upon loading the game or entering a new map, players may somehow get a huge increase in speed but more or less cannot interact with anything on the map (all of it except terrain is usually missing) and cannot fix this unless they relog
  • The character creation screen’s graphics (usually for new players) can glitch out to the point where players cannot properly create their characters because they do not know what they are interacting with. This can be in the form of blacked out graphics, heads missing, etc.
  • People can create shops and walk through the statue of Ausrine in Orsha
  • Players have the option to revive disappear after death, disabling their ability to get out of incapacitation

Text/Translation errors (I can fix these on the github if people tell me where they are, also this is going to get real nitpicky):

• Mercenary Higgs has three names iterated throughout his questline: Hix, Higgs, and Hicks.
  • In the book Roxona Civil War, Chapter 1, the line “Everyone in Roxona believed that Ruklys will win” is gramatically incorrect. It should be “would win”.

Some of these are certainly not critical, but I felt like leaving out bugs would be a weird thing for me to do. I’ll update this list as I think of/find out more.

1 Like

Dirvdirbys Laima Don`t Work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

W3’s Magic Missile overheat cooldown seems off or doesn’t display correctly…

1. Cast Magic Missile once.
  2. Wait for the overheat marker to disappear.
  3. Cast Magic Missile again in the next few seconds.

-> After step 2 you would expect to be able to cast MM 2 times in a row again, however when testing in step 3 you will see that after the first cast it goes on cooldown, as if the overheat marker was still there.

1 Like

And sometimes it gives players with more than 15 lvls of you. I don’t know if it’s a bug, but too annoying.

About graphics and optimization: Windows 7 x86 (32 bits) users can’t play more than 15 minutes due of a Runtime Error C++ Library […]. The current solution is a prompt command which allows you to use more RAM for the game.

1 Like

Quick cast’s damage attribute is not shared by spiritual chain also.

Related to this: archer’s “party buff” attribute on Swift Step skill doesnt share benefits from “critical rate” attribute.

Which makes me think it is intentional.

1 Like

How’d that end up here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Corsair’s DWA Totally ignores main weapon.

2 Likes

This also sometimes happened to me with “Heal” from Cleric and “Zaibas” from Krivis, if I wait longer the recharge works well (for example: 10 sec after it fully charged to 2). If i cast it right after it shows again 2 charges, I instantly consume both charges even tho i casted it only once.

This could be very well just server lag.

1 Like

Monk Skills

Double Punch and One Inch Punch, Knife Hand causes Freeze when the target Misses ie when you initiate skill and the target moves past you

needs a longer hitbox, it misses when hitting at an angle

God Finger Flick - has bad targeting, often gets error no target available, this skill needs to have better way to target monsters like Archers, delayed damage. and give this skill overheat, needs more range, better animation effect

Knife hand + Deprotect zone combo, targets becomes invulnerable to being attack for a few seconds after being hit

Krivis

Divine Stigma - doesn’t seem to give much the added bonus effect on STR and INT it also doesn’t stack well with Zalciai recieving only half of the effect

Charcter Positioning when Boss monster walks over your character, would often find myself standing on top of boss monsters head

1 Like
  1. your party member disappears from your screen sometimes even when he’s actually with you

2. Body slipped away when died, which makes priests hard to spot the body and revive.

3. Other peope’s pets are clickable, makes it hard for mouse control users

4. I had a 4-man party in auto match yesterday and got DCed before I can get the last loot. WTF

5. Stuck in loading screen forever

6. Bugs are less important compared to lag/mob spawn/etc

1 Like

:confetti_ball: Magic :ok_woman:

@_Yuki I have fixed the textual errors on Github. I do not know when they will be pushed to the live server.

If anyone encountered textual errors of any kind in NPC dialogue/quest info etc., please submit a topic in the Localization category of the forums.

Thank you.

1 Like

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/patch-05-17-necrobug/268130

"16 - Necromancer “Shoggoth” and “Raise Dead” can be left alone on field

summons(shoggoth+skelets+salamion+corpse tower) prefer attacking companions(hoglan) in pvp

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I actually submitted a ticket about Owl Burial Ground, just asking if it’s a bug or if I should continue to try to figure out the trigger. Hopefully I get a direct answer.

1 Like