Tree of Savior Forum

"Let's help IMC by listing up all unsolved bugs in one topic"

New patch, new bugs wahoo

• Chrono’s Reincarnate crashes maps and causes subsequent rollbacks
  • Missions are booting people out either at the beginning or midway again
  • In my (and my party’s) specific case, I got booted randomly while queueing, and upon relogging, was suddenly matched and put into the mission instance.
  • Older bug, but Spiritual Chain’s visual effect remains after the actual buff has worn off
  • on that note please change SC’s color to something different than Physical Link
  • Lunge + Concentrate is crashing the game
1 Like

Well, I forgot about this thread, but from what I can gather Owl Burial Ground may be a bug. I submitted one ticket, they said they’d look into it. I literally didn’t do anything for a day, so no changes from the last time I looked, logged in, went to look, poof there was the NPC. I had submitted a ticket on the 18th just out right asking if it was a bug, but haven’t gotten a reply.

1 Like

15 level?
some random guy is in worst position

http://imgur.com/05AXuaK

1 Like

Look at image…

OH MY LORD.

/20chars

could you tell me where can I find the npc please?

the burial thing appears to be random to me. the npc wasnt there for me. i was searching the map for 3 hrs doing every single quest (including the golem thing and the tp statue quest).
the npc appeared after that time at one of his “random” locations.
theory: random appearence at a random time. it s a gravedigger and he appeared after midnight(local time though).

Players who pick up monster drops do not get recorded in the achievement journal at least 50% or more of the time. is a big one that wasn’t listed.

1 Like

Here’s an old picture from where he wasn’t showing up, just look at the map in the right corner. If he’s popping up for you, he should be directly in front of my character.

1 Like

Regarding

27 - Skills with overheat (as wizard’s “magic missiles”, cleric’s
"Heal", and krivis’s “Zaibas”) sometimes do not display available uses
correctly.

This problem persists when you’re playing with Controller (gamepad) - it never shows those CDs right.

Add this one please:
Priest’s Revive skill is not shown right. The effect of the skill does not disappear after you “use it up” (die and resurrect) - it still being shown in buff list and as a symbol above your head. Very misleading.

Also if wasn’t noted before, Laima’s Statue effect appears as soon as you put another statue next to it or just switch weapons. A bit of a workaround need to be fixed, yeah.

Oh, and also about this:

22 - Monk’s “God Finger Flick” often gets the error: “no target available”.

This one is “a vice-versa” skill. It does not auto-target itself as most of the skills in the game meaning you have to have enemy selected by moving close enough for your character’s attack range to actually “see” the enemy and THEN use the skill.
Otherwise it’s “no target available”.
Not sure if it’s a bug.

1 Like

Add to the list:

Buffs disappear after changing maps/channels for you and all party members:

How to reproduce it:

1. Use Aspergilium, Last Rite, Revive or Stone Skin (these are just examples of buffs that I tested);

2. Check that all the buffs are activated as they should;

3. Change map or channel;

4. All the buffs are gone.

Only Blessing/Aspersion and Sacrament (this skill was disappearing before, but IMC patched this bug on one of the April patches) stays active when we change location. Even pyro and archer buffs share this issue too.

Video showing the problem:

(already sent a ticket and they don’t know the solution, they just ask for more information, even though I sent them a video… Oh well…)

1 Like

You have to finish the entire royal maus area in order to make the npc appear. Did you guys do that?

But to add to the topic:
Bokor’s hexing tries to target “friendly” targets. It doesn’t make the skill go on CD but cycles the animation and with Clerics unable to change target it makes it especially hard to aim.

1 Like

I did royal mausoleum area and it didn’t appear, after some time playing it appeared and I have no clue why.
Nothing to do with royal mausoleum. It’s either a overly complicated condition, or just a bug.

Maybe it’s a combo of conditions both timed + must complete certain quests.

I’m pretty sure royal maus has to do with it because on my second character when I didn’t do it, it wasn’t there and then as soon as I finished it, the npc was there.

Just put all ktos patches and half of the bugs are gone.

A dozen of situations cause positions and visual bugs, now is almost impossible to win in PVP as a swordman class and this bug are a main cause of that, you will miss a lot of skills due that bug.

Example, if a player is running and you use bash or a KD skill the enemy/player position affected will not be displayed correctly.

@_Yuki

Can you make it easier to read? It helps a lot when looking for a new one to list.

Example ##Corsair **Jolly Roger** • Damage increase seems to not be working properly. • When two jolly Roger’s area intersect with each other, the buff goes away while walking between both areas. • Fever time buff tool-tip never goes away, stacking multiple tool-tips.

@topic

Here’s my share (they’re may look silly but if you play as Hunter you’ll see how painfull it is…)

• Hunter’s Coursing and Retrieve makes the Companion anchored after the enemy dies for the full skill duration (apparently it happens only if the character has Companion First Aid attribute)
• Companion’s HP isn’t displayed properly, it shows the HP bar full even after taking damage and only updates upon their death.

Why not list a recommendation/solution together with the list of bugs…

Oh yeah i do agree with the hunters bug…i have a c3hunter c1 falconer

Hunters pet ai is buggy and requires you are required to attack once/twice and be close to ur enemy to be efficient…

lolololololololololololololololol
you think imc dont know the 1000’s of bug they have here? they just dont know how too fix them.

Chilll =p

Believe in Rngjesus

and this…might happen…someday…u will find him

2 Likes