Tree of Savior Forum

General list of bugs, will update frequently

• Upon getting some items, rank% is displayed
  • Upon meeting paladin master for the first time, gibberish quest name is displayed.
  • FPS increase at mines f1
  • A lot of mob/map names display differently on quest text and actual data.
  • Mushcaria boss’ position is displayed wrong, maybe due to lag, but it was pretty consistent.
  • Carnivore boss bugs out and doesn’t do anything, stands still.
  • Game crashed on using too many exp cards at once. Then crashed again when the similar level pop up (for party invite) was trying to show.
  • When opening the map, sometimes instead of the mini maps there will be the background of current screen. When this happens, NPCs will show up as garbled squares.
  • Upon completing tenet chapel 1f “open the main door”, if in party then one or more characters will be warped back to the entrance.
  • Pawndel “perusaded” grammar error. Happens at that quest where you morph into one.
  • Whisper options doesn’t work. Neither does buddy request.
  • Lv 51 Tree boss at Vieta Gorge bugged out and recovered all his HP. He moved to the edge of the screen with an idle animation, following me.
  • Zombie AI targets Pyromancer’s fireball.
  • Boss Molich (Kvailas Forest) has an attack with no animation that deals 1.5-2k damage (1hko for me)
  • Some items in auction dissapear upon being registered. They don’t show up on the Sell tab at all (Fixed).
  • When clicking “Return to completion quest” with a party member at Kvailas Forest, it transported me outside the map, into the background.
  • Party member display is bugged (mostly in areas that require jumping). Map shows it correctly, but it’s laggy.
1 Like

Thank you, nice bugs list.
I suggest you to open a separated bug report for each of these bugs, and document them independently with textual descriptions, screenshots and videos, so they can be solved separatly.

1 Like

Bump. And yeah, I’ll probably sort it out individually, but when I’m done testing.