Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

These vids are from someone in kToS. It’s not my character.

It’s Archer3/QS3/Falcon1/Hack

Ironically this is a new build I was leveling. As far as I knew I was the only person doing this build but voila another person in ktos doing this build and he made it work.

Here is MY REASON for making this build.

I love auto attack type archer so QS3 for that. I went Archer3 instead of Archer2 because I’m so sick and tired of putting Ranger1 for that short steady aim. Also I put in Hackapell in this build strictly for companion riding plus being able to wield 1H sword. I really don’t care about Hackapell skills at all at this point. So instead of Ranger1 I went Archer3 because this is mostly dex build and extra moving speed and evasion from 5 more levels of Archer3 Swift Step was well worth it for me. Also it’s the right choice since the theme of this build is fast moving auto attack archer. It just makes sense to go Archer3. And Im just so sick and tired of Ranger1 in every god dam build. And I added Falconer1 for the circling aoe skill plus I get to have a bird with me. These are my reasons for this build I don’t know what his reason is.

And for the 3rd video he explained something about Didel Grand Cross weapon he did 8 something to it (I’m assuming some kind of weapon bonus?? He used abbreviations so I dont know wtf this guy is referring to) and his 1H sword has 4 sockets in which he put in ‘8 star’ yellow gems in all 4 sockets.

He ain’t fooling around I can tell you that. How much is a 8 star yellow gem anyway? The highest I saw in the market is 6 star.

Quarrel shooter
-use grand cross => upgrade to didel grand cross for extra levels on running shot (main skill).

-Use cafrisun set => upgrade to manahas set (similar effect). https://tos.neet.tv/items/532208

-any off-hand. At lower levels you may use Arde dagger. Could upgrade to manamana or karacha dagger later.

Text <<Click here

Once you are hackapel, get a 3 gem slot (socket slot) sword and put 3x yellow gem (if dex/crit build, prefer 5 star+).

Imperni sword: https://tos.neet.tv/items/102112 or durandal or any other 3+ socket sword.

Some other 3+ socket swords are not available in iToS yet. Hover mouse on item to check socket slot: https://tos.neet.tv/items?type=Sword&order=scktd&f=1

Yes, 2Handed bow vs flying. Any 2handed bow is ok.

Necklace for mdef max petamion, rhevisan necklace with passive vs dark element, …
Necklace for damage is agny neck for the +200 fire damage bonus. Cheaper neck is Strenght pendant. Cheapest neck from quest is a +10CON or +10 dex or +10 STR neck from the pilgrim questline near fedimian.

Lower level cheap bracelet is 2x zachariel bangle. Could get bracer of archer 2x. Finally get sissel bracelet or gladiator band and finally Phada.
For mdef get glass bracelet or rhevisan.

Display of attack is not correct.
For example, the game will show you 2 lines of damage but actually it is 1 line of damage.

So your buff/blessing/other attack will be applied 1x, not 2x.
If it is a true 2x multihit, your buff/blessing/other attack will apply 2x => more damage usually.

Have received confirmation on appraiser skills usable on mount. Though appraiser subweapon buff is best for cannoneer & reiter.

Streamer with appraiser reiter at lower levels. No flashy damage skills on appraiser.

Don’t know if +sub weapon level on low level 3 socket sword is worth for hacka. Just skarp & pistol shot will be boosted.
If future hacka skill/r9 class uses subweapon damage, +sub level could be worth. Depends on weapon & skill base damage/amount of hits.

What are the Appraiser’s skills and what do they do?

Thanks bro for the reply… :slight_smile:

can i grind this manahas set just like cafrisun?? if yes where can i grind it??
is wugu 1 a decent choice for Ar 2 QS 3 Falcon 1 XX1 Hackapell?? or Ar 2 QS 3 Wugu 2 Hackapell might better?? Thanks :slight_smile:

Old map I made, the mapnames have changed now.
Use http://toscamp.com/map/map4.1.php?lang=en
to find new map names (map location is correct).

Please look at the image and the map LEVEL
(for example gloves = map level 282 —> go to toscamp ===> inner wall district 9).

is elite mob, spawn 1 per map per channel.

Mobs stats:
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58556
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58555
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58545
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58458

Yes, manahas set is like cafrisun.
Full set = +1 attack line.

@Lurii some info here: Appraiser Class
^This is a bit messy, I might put info here myself later.

2 Likes

thanks bro :slight_smile: Are u a QsHackapell?? or What kind of Hackapell you are?? Haha.
Ive saw a lot of players here QsWuguHacka spefically @nfprivaron and @lemaitre_dulotus. What’s ur opion about going Ar 2 QS 3 Wugu 2 Hackapell??

I am not hackapel. My sis is qs3 wugu3 hacka.

Ar2 QS3 wugu2 hackapell is easier crit with archer2 crit step buff.
QS3 wugu3 hacka more poison damage/single target damage.
Still all builds with focus on QS3-running shot will be single target. QS is able to lure mobs with pavise (soft taunt) & caltrops, it is nice. Often overlooked during mobbing.

Do you think QS3 is one of the best choices for Hackapell? Since the sword makes the damage boost from running shot even better? How does it work?

If Running Shot’s super high damage is from the patk from the Crossbow + Sword combined, do you think this will be a really solid combination?

But, if in future ranks skills do more damage by themselves and the PATK that one has becomes obselete, will this combination be significantly weaker since Running Shot is just a percent boost?

And, what if Hackapelle gets more gun skills in the future? It does have that Bombardment Orders skill which is probably a gun skill, making the gun compared to sword skills 2:1, making the time you have the sword out lesser.

Running shot activates a second row buff. Second row buff does not use buff slot. The buff will remove your movement penalty. You will be able to move(run)&shoot with increased attack speed + increased damage. The increased damage will apply to normal attacks. Mouse mode + movement input is fastest attack speed. Running shot is very low sp cost buff.

Attack speed depends on your connection/lag/ping. Bad connection = slower attack speed, weaker character.

If you use 0-animation skills during running shot, you will not have movement penalty (still running). But skills will NOT get % damage increase. For example oblique shot&running shot => no movement penalty.

Simplified->
If you attack with main weapon (bow, rifle, crossbow), running shot takes your main hand [physical] attack and grants a % increase.
It will show as 2 lines of damage.
===> % increase for (main hand physical attack + elemental damage + critical attack, …). However you must crit or the critical attack will not apply.

If you attack with off-hand it will use off-hand physical attack+% increase. ===> % increase for (off-hand physical attack + elemental damage + critical attack, …).

Using crossbow+sword will not combine the weapon damage. You use the 3 socket sword to get +stats with gems.

Use sword to put in yellow gems -> apply to stats -> crit attack bonus is multiplied with running shot + crossbow attack.
===> % increase for (main hand physical attack + elemental damage + critical attack, …).

Or 3 red gems (non crit build…).

The less preferable feature of running shot is single target damage. It is slow during party mob grinding without linker.

Quarrel shooter needs high damage weapon to multiply the damage.
And extra attack lines (cafrisun set, sacrament buff, enchant fire, …), and prefer elemental attack because elemental attack is added to extra lines.

There is no better weapon than grand cross -> didel grand cross. The +2 skill levels on running shot increases % damage a lot.

Once marble grand cross is released, damage will increase. Quarrel shooter will always depend on weapon with +skill since running shot has no %enhance attribute.

4 Likes

G̶r̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶̶̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶C̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶(̶o̶f̶f̶h̶a̶n̶d̶)̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶s̶t̶?̶̶̶ (EDIT: Nevermind this part, I just tested it in-game and no, RS only affects mainhand AA) Is it the same with Chrono’s Quicken (only affects mainhand or twohand)?

On a slightly different note, I’d appreciate any short feedback you can give about the two following Appraiser-Hacka builds I’m thinking of (if all Hacka skills are usable while mounted):

NOTE: The Scout ranks in both builds will be replaced with Appraiser.

TIA!

Chrono quicken boosts attack speed for main hand & off-hand.

Info on appraiser by kiyoshiro: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/post/156835395639/first-impressions-of-appraiser-in-the-kupole-test

Yes, appraiser skills all usable on mount. Tosneet also lists them as RIDING = yes. https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char3_13&f=1 And I have seen vids of the buff & blindside on mount.

The appraiser thumbs up skill will buff your off-hand with +enhancement levels. For example a +1 manamana could become +4 manamana with the buff. After buff expiration it will return to +1 manamana.

Your off-hand damage will be increased. However the damage of 2 hackapel skills depend on crossbow (storm bolt + cavalry charge).
Skarp is based on sword.
Damage of leg shot on pistol.

For damage, this appraiser buff is most worth if you are cannoneer, reiter, or rogue backstabber. Might be worth if hackapel2 or another rank9 will introduce off-hand scaling skills.

Overestimate + shield will increase shield defence. Decent party support. Is ok if you are xbow+shield quarrel. Most wizard/cleric players have 1h weapon + shield.

Currently appraiser is the only class in-game able to decrease enemy magic def by %. (devalue skill / thumbs down).

No flashy offensive skills.

1 Like

No wonder aruchan’s assassin wiz works so well.

Thanks for the link and all other info grey. I’ll check them out.

It should work.
However you won’t feel it if you have delay/lag.
Especially quicken lvl 5.

The crit rate buff is worth on dex build.

1 Like

I realized I have not answered this properly.

The real reason is socket gem slots. These items may be appraised for extra slots.

I have seen stuff.
For example:

decrease 120 INT, +10stamina, +30 slash defence.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/513311

You could get multi socket sub weapons or other equips for pets too.

2 Likes

but as you said, Throw Gu Pot from wugushi c2 will dismount you. So how does your sister handling it??
what do u think is better, Ar 2 QS 3 Wugu 1 Falcon 1 Hackapell. Or Ar 2 QS 3 Wugu 2 Hackapell?? Thanks again :slight_smile:

No choice. Just have to dismount & remount. :expressionless:
The easiest no dismount build for hackapel is archer2 ranger2 fletcher3 hackapel.

Strong vs earth element, ground AoE with gu pot (unlimited AoE). Cannot AoE with multishot. Low arrow stick with wugushi. Have to dismount.

Falcon type will use circling + multishot to stack arrow in AoE. If future archer skills have AoE mechanic, circling will be more worth. Shorter duration poison. Rely on circling cooldown to AoE.

Which one do you prefer?

QS3 stacks arrows quickly on single target.

Keep in mind
falcon = 1 character slot
pet for hackapel = 1 character slot.
Your character = 1 slot.

so both are good?? its just a matter of my choice?? HAHAHA :slight_smile:
Btw… how goid is the QsWuguHack of your sister?? :slight_smile: Thanks

Not active anymore.

Most archer builds prefer critical hit & yellow gems. Wugu poison cannot crit.

So you have to get a powerful weapon to add +physical attack to the poison. Or treat wugushi as support bonus damage. And iToS still does not have wugushi buff from Korea. :disappointed_relieved:

The animation of throw gu pot is quite long.

yeah thanks :slight_smile: So if i go wugu 2 instead of falcon is a good one??