Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

Now it makes a little bit of sense the Korean builds I saw with a skeleton soldier …

buff swordsman again and again…

lul

Before it was often claimed that the sword tree never had good buffs, it was all for cleric or wizzard …

Hey, do you mind checking what does Highlander’s art actually do. I assume it’s similar to Tiger Hunter’s art that boosts Boss damage by a %?

Also, what skill is this?

And lastly,

Is Iron Skin’s art going to scale off Palm Strike?

Thank you!

2 Likes

sad for the nerf in the arts of the druids and exorcist but excited by the new arts and I hope they are more balanced than the last xD and even more excited by a good arts for the poor bokor xD

How? That does not exist yet :thinking:

Some of the new arts look cool, but for a couple I don’t understand why they don’t just buff the original skill, because you’ll never prefer the non-art version. There’s new arts for: Sand Pillar, Zaibas, Limacon and Aiming Shot too but they just make the AoEs larger and the skills hit more targets. Doesn’t make sense for them to not just make these changes to the original skills. There’s not really a circumstance where not hitting more enemies is preferable and that’s all the arts really change.

4 Likes

It increases “Attack against Boss Targets.”

It’s Blossom Blader’s Flash.

This is Monk’s Palm Strike.

3 Likes

shadow

All shadowmancer right now:

2 Likes

That Pied Piper new ART looks funny lol :joy:

Arts are just buffs behind a silver sink :tired:

2 Likes

I much prefer arts to vaivoras, since theyre not locked behind RNG, and have a fixed cost on easy to aquire attribute points.

inb4 they implement some rng for this.

13 Likes

cyclone, flash and pouncing? got art that you may prefer to use the non art version in some situation. This is interesting.

Make that “blossoms and lancers”, cause i didn’t see a single mention about fencer and matador there.
Sure, maybe the list isn’t complete, but still…

1 Like

THEY STRAIGHT UP STOLE MY SUGGESTION FOR CHAPLAIN AND MAGNUS EXORCISMUS!!!

They could’ve at least named the ARTS after me…

Lol Shinobi’s amazing new art: raiton get a dash…oh and look how amazing that your vaivora clone DOES’NT use the dash!? Amazing right? You have to wait him to follow.

I hope the show the rest of the other classes, and that we get more meaningful ones…

No arts for Matador or Fencer?

1 Like

Is this real? Do you have evidence? Because I’m a shinobi main and i want to see it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Please give them idea to Fix alchemist and homunculus, since they heard you xD

5 Likes

another rebalance :tired: til now i not yet have arch stone even one

1 Like