Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

uhm, check the link, see the gif with the shinobi, copy the skill’s korean name, drop on ktos.neet database, search and it gonna show raiton no jutsu…

its nothing that amazing to be honest… IF worked like a mix of Instant Acceleration and gave a second hit like its atribute, then it would be good.

1 Like

Not yet, but they will probably launch more news on the rest of the missing roster. :wink:

If you only know that it means a lot to me since there’s a thread before called “what are your dream changes in your main classes” and put a wall of text into it. Well good to know that shino has raiton buffed since it lacks engage utility because you have to run for the mobs before you hit them with raiton / use instant accel of assassin as utility. My dreams are coming true little by little <3

Summary

1 Like

They also kinda stole the Fanning ARTS idea from a thread I made about a new Scout class with a skill that increased the Sword auto-attack hit area, so I might as well continue, if they actually listen. :prince:

I just realized the Monk ARTS for Palm Strike is the old Deprotected Zone > Palm Strike hidden combo.

caveira meme

7 Likes

they own the game lol, any suggestion is their too.

1 Like

No, that is still in. It has been built into Palm Strike + Hand Knife Combo.

BTW what did they do to my sweet healing grass?
PLEASE GIVE LYCANTHROPY ART FOR AWESOME WOLF!!!

When you acidentally step on a Fire Ant Hill https://i.imgur.com/GUvh03s.gif

4 Likes

Did I understand it correctly? Wugushi’s new Art is for Zhendu?

So… there will be an Arts to change Sand Wall into Sand Trap??
Now you got my attention.

It’s for Jincan Gu.

/20characters

1 Like

I like most of the new Arts. I’m a little dissapointed with Shadowmancer’s only. Now I have to wait for those I’m really interested. Priest, Kabbalist, Pardoner, Diev, Plague Doctor, Paladin, Miko and Oracle!

giphy (1)

2 Likes

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Channeling the inner Saitama to slap down pests :rofl:. A ranged skill for Monk is awesome, I just have to wonder though how will this change Hand Knife, a skill that has to be used in a 1 second window after this new positional Palm Strike.

Also,

Imgur

• Holy crap, Zaibas’ AoE looks crazy
  • (Remembers its 197% per hit skill factor :crazy_face:)

Zaibas is basically a better Thunder Ark proc, and new Palm Strike will be irritating to use with Hand Knife unless they separate its combo into 4 individual overheats and cooldowns. Even then, 1 point for Hand Knife sounds crazy like that, maybe they will change the amount of skill points per skill as well.

Hopefully IMC takes this opportunity to also tweak things outside mere ARTs and fix various issues with class balance.

3 Likes

Why limity Latent Venom’s art? omg IMC… Just 1000 WHY???

I just hope they name this Krivis Art “Indignation” and I am kinda happy

Isn’t Chaplain a AA buffer? Or IMC is trying to shift it to a Holy Damage Buffer? (Exorcist and Miko/Kannushi are already really good on that. Druid and Sadhu are generically good)
Is this the return of the Magnus Exocismus?

I don’t mean it in a rude way but I think you should rather be happy they considered your suggestion. I mean I suggest stuff because I hope they change something in the game for my likes and that’s already nice if something makes it in.

Also yeah I do think they listen to a lot of stuff. I saw some things in the game that maybe was inspired by some of my suggetsions… but it is obviously their game so maybe they won’t be interested in things or put their own twist on it.

I’m actually not happy with it. I mean I don’t know how it will work but if it just replaces the original Aspergillum… then it’s almost lame for me. It could be tho that it will still buff you or that you can keep the buff if you switch the attribute on/off…

…but anyway… I know it will fit well with exorcist and crusader … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … :expressionless:

What about physical chaplains?.. Chaplain still needs more work…or another art too.

It looks cool…but I don’t even feel like this was needed… More like in pvp tbh…if it will still have the stagger effect…it will be fun in pvp…

Looks like Barbarian’s leather ARTS change is gonna benefit rapier users now, too bad it’s limited to 2500 attack increase.

1 Like

jesus i love those arts!! Sage, Terramancer, Krivis and Chaplain. Miko-Chaplain-Exorcist will hit so hard, and Sage will be even more anoying at the PVP

While many class have actual new art/ new effect, “NEW” Dragoon Art just is a old version Dragoon Tooth from long time ago:

And why Joust art need cast to increase damage ? Noone put more than 1 point in Joust and that skill is not for damage.

1 Like