Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v5.0

:tired:

1 Like

Reusing old meme …

Are the Archer changes that bad?

1 Like

i dunno it is true with google translate, but new mergen attribute increase 20% damage and 40% minimum crit , triple arrow is dead

Sliver removal + Assisters CM. I can’t tell whether they’re making a new CM for Assister or they’re allowing us to summon our assisters in CM.

2 Likes

It kinda seems it is the first option. There is a selection at 3:25 showing two options, before the summoning.
And about the change on Ranger-Fletcher-Mergen: As far as Google Translator can do, it seems they are all buffs, with very small nerfs on certain skills. But they are buffs on the big picture.

2 Likes

Too bad you took 1.8 year to change Crossguard from a stance to a buff.

You’re reworking classes to make it compatible with the Goddess Armor set (Channeling) and i’m f*cking hating it.

The only reason i’d pick Highlander over Barbarian is because Kartar Stroke interaction + Highlander’s Vaivora 2H sword. But i don’t think it’s worth the hassle unless some korean dude proves me wrong and gets Rank 1 on WBR with Highlander.

1 Like

Seems like the Stacks Intern is gone and his replacement is the Channeling Intern :crazy_face:.

6 Likes

hey you know how barb is like super popular and highlander isn’t? We tried stacks but it didn’t work so what else does barb have. Oh pouncing is channeling skill, that must be it let rework some highlander skill to make it channeling and make highlander popular again.

How the ■■■■ does Divine Machine Arrow even make sense as a channeled skill? That is so stupid.
Be careful, or your class might be turned into a channeling slave as well.
Justice for non-channeling classes!

HL nerfed :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

also close to 4 years to make it viable/usable with sword+dagger. (at least if google trans does not fail me).
when pretty much tos started, i created a one hand sword dagger with corsair and made multiples tickets about it and i’m was not alone on this too since after all scout with it’s use of sword+dagger-gun was the result that imc gave us after 3 years.
But only now imc does something with crossguard , when there is only pretty much hacka left on sword tree to use it, because again imc never get the job done, the only true dagger use in sword tree in today tos are reiti ,fencer, and hacka (with the lasted rework since the class at least got one buff that works with dagger-shield off hand) but imc still have not allowed cross guard to work with rapier nor spear, this change is pretty much stupid beyond reason as well. (not the buff change, but being able to use sword+dagger with it).

Again imc deliveries it too late, or pretty much just half done job. after each rework i believe more and more that there is multiples dev teams working on separate classes and they don’t like each other-talk to each other, because not only we have a huge power-utility disparity-gap between art’s as whole but also some recent changes seems simple a half done job because they have not talked worked with the other teams that are responsible for some classes , like they this one where does not allow cross guard to work with rapier+dagger or spear +dagger that would open a new slot for reiti and fencer to use in their build, after all 40% extra final damage for highlander skills is a huge buff for the class.,even if the other changes more or less nerfed the % on some skills, but no, it have taken them pretty much the entire run of the game to allow cross guard to be used with sword-dagger and they did not even thought about that only classes that pretty much are the main option to use them is locked on other weapons.

nah man, yeah most skills received some form of raw increase in % with the increase of CD that makes them pretty much the same in the end BUT we are not talking about crossguard yet that received a extra 40% final damage for highlander skills so is without doubt a huge buff for the class as whole.

1 Like

If u read vaivora hl u will understand why i say it is a strong nerf

Attribute gives 35% dmg + 40% HL final dmg
None gives 145% dmg + additional line to bypass cap

How is it no one would turn off attribute when bossing? :thinking:
Swordie have been fine without passive block anyway.

Funny how they buffed the vaivora HL sword a couple weeks ago to have the reversal sword effect the whole cross guard duration, then they nerfed it again, but added a penalty to it when they fail to get the effect off.

Also, I bet that new cross guard attribute won’t have that immobilization effect that was fun to annoy players with in pvp.

It seems like HL was overall buffed with QoL updates as well.

Highlander looks a bit easier to slot into builds with stuff like Nak or Hacka given it already has a niche with Doppel.

Luv the Ranger changes. Now Arba will be more worst

Hi what changes from ranger? pls share ty

basically SFR buff and mechanic rework (like critical shot 1 OH +5xskillLv% crit dmg), but you can come back once it patched to ktos. Too good to be true

1 Like

Ranger.

• high anchoring cd reduction attb deleted
  • barrage rework
  • spiral arrow become buff to yourself instead of debuff enemy hit. Still apply same.
  • Steady aim now +24% 2h bow damage only . Max level become 5
  • Critical shot now 1 OH. Buff become 1 stack that +50% final damage when crit (half effect on other weapon than 2H bow)
  • Bounce shot damage greatly increased. Art effect that increase damage decreased.

Fletcher

• Broadhead double bleeding time
  • Bodkin max lv. 5 , still -15% def
  • Barbed now hit 1 hit on ghost armor (No longer miss)
  • DMA become channeling skill that fire one shot every 0.5 sec for 5s. Chain explosion from art still same.
  • New attb that increase bow damage everytime you using skill (apply for xbow as well).
4 Likes

caveira meme

Waiting for all the updates that take forever and when they arrive, they always come with bugs, but I’m still here, I never stopped, but the lack of balance between classes forcing the player to always be in the goal build or not will do any damage.